11.

(There's a special treat at the end)

November 23rd

"Hello," Y/N said to the woman at the desk. She had just walked into the police station and after taking a quick glance around, she realized she was the only person there except for the workers. "My name is Y/N L/N. I was called and told to come here."

"All right, just one second," The woman said. She clicked something on her computer before smiling and turning back to Y/N. "If I could just see a form of identification, please?"

"Oh, right," Y/N nodded as she opened her purse and began to rummage through it. "Of course." She eventually found her ID and showed it to the woman. She nodded and reached for the phone that was sitting next to her computer. Before she could actually call anyone, she was interrupted.

"What are you doing here?" A male voice asked.

Y/N turned to the source of the voice and immediately recognized the person talking. It was the male officer that had interviewed her family. Behind him was the female officer. What were their names? Leah and Andrew!

"Officer Pryce, Officer Polton," The woman greeted. "This is the young lady you were wanting to speak to."

Andrew made eye contact with Y/N. "I knew it," he said. "I knew that name rang a bell."

"What is this about?" Y/N asked. "If you haven't noticed, it's late. And, it's Thanksgiving. You've already questioned me, what more could you want?"

"Please, just follow us," Leah instructed. "We'll try to explain everything as best as we can."

"All...right,"

***

"Is this still about my Uncle?" Y/N asked. She remembered the conversation she had with her sisters the previous night. She grew nervous the more she let their thoughts and ideas eat at her.

***

"And, we overheard some of the officers talking about JB and Raven's...accident."

"They were talking about where they found the crash," "It was on a deserted country road in the middle of nowhere."

"That's what the officers were talking about. They think this was a setup."

***

"Did something else come up in the case?"

"No, no," Leah answered. "This isn't about your Uncle."

"It's not...?" Y/N asked. Leah shook her head. "Then, what is it about?"

Andrew leaned forward in his seat. This was the first time he had said anything - or moved - since they had entered the interrogation room. "This morning... a woman was found dead in her home. She was murdered. And, guess what?"

Y/N felt uneasy. The way the police officer spoke to her. It was so demeaning. She could tell he was accusing her. He thought she did it. Y/N swallowed the lump in her throat. "What?"

"You were the last person she tried to call," Andrew stated.

Y/N's eyes widened slightly. "M-Me?"

"Mhmm,"

"Wh-What?" Y/N's breathing picked up a bit. "What do you mean? Who was it? How-"