30.

December 9th

When Mary appeared inside of Willow's living room she was far from happy. She wasn't even content. She couldn't believe she would have to get her hands dirty, again. It had been a while since she had to end somebody for Y/N. She was hoping she wouldn't have too.

Mary had been so gratified with the time she spent in Y/N's home. Day after day, growing closer and learning about each other. She hoped that she wouldn't have to get more blood on her hands to keep things that way. Then, Willow came along.

Irresponsible, invasive, irritating Willow. It was just like her to come crying to Y/N when she lost her apartment. It was just like her to intrude on Mary and Y/N's relationship. Mary was certain that Willow had some sort of radar that went off whenever they were in an intimate situation.

Mary didn't mind Y/N's family being in the home. They weren't a problem. Most importantly, they weren't a threat. Willow was. Even if she didn't have feelings for Y/N - which Mary didn't think she did - she was still an obstacle. If Willow had stayed out of the way there wouldn't be a problem. If she had went somewhere else in search of a home, things could have been different.

But, this was how it had to be.

Sliding a kitchen knife out of her winter boots, she quietly made her way through Willow's apartment. She felt her hatred grow by the minute as she saw all of the packed up boxes that were scattered throughout the home. Willow was really planning to go through with this.

"Bitch..." Mary muttered under her breath. Once she had reached Willow's bedroom - the door was wide open - she entered and quickly scanned the room. Two suitcases were zipped up and placed neatly at the end of her bed which was unmade and messy, indicating that she had just woken up.

Then, she saw Willow.

Her back was turned and she sat on the floor packing up a small box that would contain her jewelry. Her hair was unbrushed and she wore a tank top with grey sweatpants. Mary was thankful she hadn't worn her boots with the elevated heel because it would make it much easier to sneak up on the unsuspecting adult.

Mary's knife was on Willow's neck in mere seconds, not giving the dark haired girl anytime to react as she tensed up and her breathing hitched. Mary's voice was sharp as she spoke. "Do what I say and I'll consider sparing you."

Willow's head slowly moved up and down in a nodding motion and Mary continued her instructions. "Stand up." Mary kept the knife on her neck as she did so. Mary placed her hand over Willow's mouth and pulled her closer in a harsh and uncaring manner. "I'm going to take you somewhere and I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you. Do you understand?"

Willow nodded and Mary proceeded with her plan. She teleported the two of them out of the cramped bedroom and into the deserted forest where she intended to carry out the heinous actions. Mary looked down at the frozen over lake in front of her. This was the place that Y/N had found ever so beautiful. And Mary was about to taint it.

Willow was unable to see Mary's face which only raised the fear levels within the poor girl. Mary pointed down at the lake. "I want you to break this ice." Willow hesitated. Mary pressed the knife deeper against her skin, drawing blood and making Willow wince. "Fucking do it."

Willow raised her foot and stamped as hard as she could against the ice. It broke almost immediately creating a large area of freezing water exposed in the cold winter air. Mary removed her knife from Willow's neck. "Turn around."