Chapter 7: Saving A Kid from Yakuza

(Anthony is seen walking around with Momo in the streets of Hosu.)

Momo: So, Anthony? How are you doing? You know, ever since you left Union.

Anthony: It's been better, and considering that I am slowly coming close to my goal, I got almost nothing to complain. What about you?

Momo: (sighs) I won't lie to you, Anthony. Things have been hard to me.

Anthony: How hard?

Momo: Many male students tried to make me forget about you. They hit on me, try to look under my skirt, and others.

Anthony: And as usual, the headmasters do nothing about it.

Momo: How did you know?

Anthony: Ichika told me about how the abuses became worse.

Momo: (sighs) And that's not all. Deku is having so many simps, Bakugo keeps bullying powerless people, and not to mention that Shoto is acting much like his own father.

Anthony: Tch. Endeavor... he's always been a jerk, and his son is becoming like him.

(Suddenly they see Nomus attacking the civilians around the city.)

Anthony: Leave those bastards to me.

????: Don't forget about us!

(They turn to see Teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY along with Ichika, Ninten, the Overwatch Girls, the Gotham Sirens, the Seven Mortal Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues.)

Anthony: Let's do this!

(Then the heroes start fighting the Nomus while Anthony finds a warehouse.)

Anthony: Something is suspicious about the warehouse. I'd better check it out.

(He enters the warehouse and sees a laboratory inside of it. Suddenly nine individuals come in.)

Anthony: Just as I suspected... villains.

Overhaul: We're not some ordinary villains. We are Shie Hassaikai!

Anthony: Shie Hassaikai? You mean one of the Yakuza groups.

Shin: That's right.