CHAPTER 2 (EPISODE 1)

Start from the beginning

"Hum to bade khus hai, apko real mai dekh liye face to face ab kya chahiye " I said with a chuckle as he smiled.

"Y/n Aka Alexa, famous youtuber and a dancer too." He said.

"Jii sir" I smiled.

"Greatt to y/n iss bar iss season main sab kuch hoga bilkul different as janata ha the real boss, apko har cheez ke liye use karni hogi bb currency orr uske liye apko zanni padge apki ranking jo kari ha zanta ne decide" he said

"Okay sir " I replied obediently

"Lekin ye apki final ranking nahi hogi apki final ranking decide karegi ye zanta jo panelist ke tor par yaha bethe ha" he said pointing towards the panelists. "Magar usse pehle humlog ek aur contestent ko bulate hai, jane mane Varun Sood ek model aur ek athelete "

Varun sood? Divya and Varun sood wala varun? Roadies's wala!?

I thought as the music started to play and in came, varun sood, tall and handsome as he looks.

Fuck.

He was wearing a black wide leg pants with a black jacket and underneath was a printed oversized tshirt.

"Hello Varun" Salman smiled and hugged him.

"Hello Salman bhai" Varun smiled back and waved at the panelists who smiled at him with a wave.

He moved back and stood next to me, he smiled and me with a 'hello' I did back.

"Varun, ap Y/n ko to jante hi honge" asked Salma.

"Hanji ofc inhe kin nahi janta" Varun looked at me with a smile.

"Aree" I chuckled a bit.

After talking for a while and after panelists asked us some questions
they finally decided to let us know our ranking and tbh I was nervous but my fans (vote me so much and I i was on the third position. But again the panelists got something in their mind and they told

"Ham iss bond ko thoda badha dena chate ha toh iss liye ham aap dono ko shared account dete ha on the rank of 6th with 75000 money jo aap dono share karoge, we want to see your friendship get stronger" said Dibang and with that we saod our goodbyes to them and went inside the house.

"Panelists kitne khadus the" I said while giving Varun a cheeky smile.

"Ikr" he sighed with a smile too. "Mai insab mai itna rehta nahi isiliye"

"But abhi to ap aa gaye hai bb mai" I said as we walked towards the house.

"Ha woh..thoda sa try krna tha"

"Roadies se mann nahi bhara?" I asked with a laugh.

"Aree aise nahi hai" He laughed back.

The gate opened and we stepped inside.

"Omg" Varun said as he looked around the garden area.

"Big boss!" I exclaimed and I saw three people inside the house. And one person was soo familiar that a smile formed on my lips as I saw him.

"Abhishekh!?" I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and came out of the house and in the garden. "Kya hall hai?" He smiled and hugged me.

"Tu yaha?" I asked as he hugged Varun after they greeted eachother.

"Bs man kiya" He said as other two girls came out of the house.

I and Abhishek are not that close friends but we are friends, we haven't made any videos together but we did meet in the yt feast. He's a good guy.

I laughed and a girl in her white dress. She was pretty with big eyes and her smile. "Hi, Jiya"

"Y/n" I smiled at her.

"Falak" Falak smiled at me.

"Mai apka serial dekhti thi pehle bahut" I chuckled.

"Acha?"

"Hanji" I smiled as we all walked inside the house.

"Varun, hi" Jiya went to hug him and Falak also went towards him.

"Kaise ho?" Abhishek asked as we entered the bedroom.

"Mai badiya hu" I smiled. "Tum?"

"Mai bhi bad-"

"Bs 7 bed hai?" Varun interrupted us.

"Are ha, ap log apna ek bed select kr lijiye aur jitna ka hai bed utna paisa ap us gullak mai rakh dijiye" Falak explained.

"Ek saath sona padega kya?" I asked, looking around at the beds.

"Ha kyunki dekhi maine apna ek single select kr liye aur upper hai ek bs thik haiz aur Abhishek and jiya selected that one, to ap log ab apna dekh lo" Falak said.

"Acha..kuch zyada hi mehnga nahi hai, isse acha to mai zamin mai so jau" I chuckled after looking at the prices.

"Ap logo ke pass kitne hai?" Asked Abhishek.

"75000" we both replied.

"Acha same same" said Jiya gesturing to her and Abhishek.

"Konsa le?" I asked Varun.

"Yeh le lete hai" he said to the bed opposite to Abhishekh 's and jiya's.

"Hmm..theek hai" I said and we took out the miney that we have to put in.

After talking and getting to know eachother better. More 3 contestant came. Cyurs, Manisha and Jad.

"Hii, Y/n" I smiled at Manisha who hugged me.

"Ap bade cute ho yr" She smiled at me.

"Aree humse zyada cute to ap hai" I said.

"Humko sharam aa jaega mat kariye" She laughed, I followed her.

"Hello, Jad" Jad shook my hand.

"Y/n" I smiled.

He smiled back at me and suddenly kissed my knuckles. I just smiled at him awkwardly and when he moved away, I wipped my hand on the couch.

They selected their bed and we all were sitting in the living room, talking and getting to know ourselves.

Slowly more people came and also Puneet the superstar, the famous male in india.

"Yeahhhhhh!!" He shouted as he came inside. Abhishek hugged him, I hugged him too with a smile. Others came and greeted him too.

After a few minutes he start to tell that he's nothing and that he will win this bb ott and all the bullshit.

Then he started to throw everything in him. Like toothpaste, bathroom cleaner and what not.

We all told him not to but he didn't listened and let him be in bathroom while we talked in the room.