handstands

"avalon can you do a handstand?" i read off the screen in front of me, where my phone was balanced on my vanity.

she widened her eyes, "i can... try." she questioned herself but still jumped up from her sitting position and stood upright. i started to lightly laugh, not thinking she was going to go through with it.

i stood corrected as she threw her top half forward and kicked her legs back, attempting to throw them into the air. before she got her legs all of the way up, she wacked her foot into my bedside table, making a loud crash.

"OH MY GOD" she yelled as she tumbled onto the floor, i immediately burst into laughter, falling over to my side.

username: OMG!!! is she okay?

username: AHAHAHA

nicolassturniolo: MAISY WHY DID YOU LET HER??

nicolassturinolo: GO HELP HER YOU FREAK

username: i caught that on screen record 🤣

matthew.sturniolo: MAISY SHE NEEDS THOSE LEGS THEY ARE HER JOB

madifilipowicz: avy will hate me when she figures out how hard i'm laughing rn...

username: i can't breathe 😭

the comments were flooding, i could hardly read them from the tears rolling down my face.

i felt a shove to the back of the head, i turned around seeing an angry avalon. "not funny. i hate you." she sat back down beside me, i couldn't help but keep laughing at her. "you're like a baby deer." i said, making a hit at her lanky limbs.

this time i received a thump. i put my hands up in surrender, "okay okay." i took my final laugh, then looked back to the live.

username: are matt and avalon still dating?

username: do you like chris?

username: favorite taylor swift song now! btw, i love you guys

"someone asked what our favorite taylor swift songs are right now and that they love us. trust, we love you so much more. also, i have been really vibing with i can see you, one of the newest songs from the vault. it just hits so well. avs?" i had responded to the question.

she adjusted her hair in the mirror, "hmm a place in this world. i love baby taylor." she sat on my knee, and looked closer to my phone, reading the comments before looking back into the mirror.

username: ugh, you guys being swifties somehow makes me love you 100 times more

username: guest the triplets !

matthew.sturniolo: GUEST ME I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN🙏🙏🙏🙏

i got closer to the screen, requesting to guest matt after reading his ridiculous comment, to which he accepted.

"AVALON!" he exclaimed, "why are we throwing your body around when you know you have no gymnastic ability!" immediately grilling her when he was connected. avalon just laughed and shrugged her shoulders, matt sighed.

"where is nicolas?" i had questioned. not even a second later, he barged into matt's room with chris to join.

"aw! it feels just like we are on facetime!" nic adored. chris just rolled his eyes before sitting next to nic on the bed while matt was sitting at his desk.

matt noticed i was doing my makeup, "where are you going mais? hot date?" he lifted his brows up and down.

"she wishes she could find one," chris had automatically remarked and began to laugh. i glared at him, ignoring his comment. "no, just getting ready for the day."