He meant it. He pulled his arm away to take a swing at me, but I couldn't die here. I kicked him in the chest, pushing him away from myself.

Sliding back, leaning almost on his knee, he looked up at me with his eyes shooting daggers at me. He got up calmly, straightening and brushing of his shirt.

'Jimin, I don't want to do this. I don't want to fight you. Please, listen to me.'

'Don't speak to me like you know me. You just need to die quietly.' He didn't wait a moment longer before launching himself at me, holding a knife in his hand.

I had no idea what was going on, but thanks to all the training we did, I kind of held on. I ended up swiping a knife from his pocket. He went for it, then looked at me in surprise when he realized that I was holding it, but he quickly composed himself. He always could hide his thoughts and emotions.

'So you're a thief.' He stated

'I've done this to you before. You used to find it fun in a way.' I tell him through my shaky breath, watching him prepare himself for another attack

Not bothering to listen, he hit me, then grabbed me in the chokehold. 'You really talk too much.' He grunted as he kept choking me out

'And- you- are an- ass!' I did what I did long ago, biting him so hard that he let go, and then I kicked him. But then I got a heart attack when I realized I kicked him down from the wall, and he fell on the ground. I heard him cough in pain down under.

'JIMIN!' I called after him in fear, jumping down right away. My leg still hadn't healed, and I shouldn't have jumped, but it's him.

'Jimin! Are you okay?!' I panicked, watching him wince. 'What hurts?!' I put my hands on him to check him, kind of in a habit. What a fucking mistake.

He grabbed my arm, tossing me over himself, starting a wrestling match, which I already know I can't win.

'Why the fuck would you check on someone you're trying to kill?' It's almost like he's mocking me, trapping me under him

'I'm not trying to kill you, you idiot!' I kicked him in the thigh, having him release the hold on me

Instead of fighting, I dragged myself a step back, getting further away, breathing deeply. 'I'm not- trying to kill you.' I breathe out heavily. 'I'm trying to save you.'

'You should try and save yourself.' He closed the distance, grabbed me roughly, and punched me in the stomach.

'Damn it.' He grunted, getting hit in the balls. 'That was a cheap shot.'

'You trained me. If you could remember, you should know what to expect.' I wheeze from the earlier hit

'I wonder, do you get a script or something? You talk so damn much.' He straightened himself out. 'But I'll shut you up. I've had enough.'

After another fighting session, I ended up pinned against the wall, his knife right at my abdomen.

'For a woman, you were quite strong.' Is he praising me? 

'Are you giving me the same scar you've got?' I wheeze out, noticing his eyes open a little. That took him by surprise

'The one on your stomach. The one that goes down.' I keep going. 'Or one of the three from your back?'

'How to you know that?' He squints his eyes

'I told you- we're- married.' I grunted as he hit me in the stomach again. As a reflex, my hand went to my stomach, but he quickly pinned it above my head, staring at my arm. It took me a second to realize what he was looking at.

'That's from you.' I refer to the scar on my wrist that he's looking at. 'You did it.'

'Stop talking.' He spits out, glaring at me

'My- my ribs. My thigh. Those were from you as well.' I push out, feeling him press his knife closer to my skin, cutting me a bit

'If you don't believe me, take a look. My left ribs.' I whisper

I didn't think he'd actually look, but he pulled up my shirt, looking at the old scar. No emotion whatsoever on his face.

'That could be from... anyone...' he trailed off a bit, and then his hand went to my chest, lifting the ring on my necklace

How could I forget!?!?

I wheeze, pulling his attention to my face. 'You got these for us. You have the same one around your neck. Don't you?'

'You're a spy. It's your job to know. It was your job.' He let go of my ring and my shirt, raising his knife slowly to my neck

'You were a good spy. I'll see you in hell.'

I stopped resisting, letting my arms fall flat down. I know I said I'd fight him, but I can't win this one.

'It's alright.' I tried to smile, my eyes anyway filled with tears to the brim. 'I promised you I'd love you no matter what you do to me. If you need to kill me, that's alright, too. I love you, Jimin. It's okay. It's okay.' I sniffle, leaning my hand on his chest. I can feel the ring under his shirt. He still has it on. 'I love you.'

'You...' he muttered then started blinking really fast, shutting his eyes for a few moments, grimacing a bit. He dropped the knife and grabbed his head, falling to his knees, grunting loudly.

What is going on?!

'Jimin! Jimin what's wrong?' I fell down on my knees in front of him, grabbing his face between my hands, trying to lift his face up. 'Jimin, talk to me, baby. What's wrong?!'

'My head-  hurts- sharp-' His words were barely understandable, but it was enough for me to understand that he's in pain

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' I got closer, hugging him around the  head as he kept holding it. 'You're going to be okay. It's going to be okay. Just breathe.' I stroked his hair as my heart kept breaking, hearing him whimper in pain

Whatever they did to him, it is hurting him.

'LET GO OF ME!' He pushed me away with so much force that I fell back on my ass

I got back up as fast as I could, seeing him go back to himself. Only a second ago he was in pain, but right now, he's got that look in his eyes again.

'RAIN!' Jungkook's voice thundered from behind as he aimed at Jimin

'NO!' I screamed, pulling Jimin to myself to use myself as a shield for him. And then it hit me. Literally.

My shoulder felt like it was in fire and a loud shriek escaped my lips as I held onto Jimin. This bullet was meant for him.
Even he didn't know what to do.

'What an actual fuck!?' He spoke in pure shock, completely frozen

'Go, please. Save yourself.' I push him lightly, looking up at him. 'Jimin, please, go.'

'RAIN! ARE YOU INSANE!?' Jungkook screamed, running to me. 'I wasn't going to kill him!'

'Don't touch him!' I screamed at Jungkook, standing in front of Jimin who was still completely lost

'Jimin, go.' I push him away, crying half in pain half in whatever is going on. 'Please.' I pleaded, seeing how he's not moving

He finally took a step back, taking his knife off the ground without taking his eyes off Jungkook and me, and then simply ran away

'WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?' Jungkook ran over, dropping his gun. Ripping off a part of his shirt, he quickly wrapped it around my shoulder, tightening it as much as he could. 'I was shooting next to him to scare him, you idiot. I wasn't gonna even graze him. You are an idiot!'