sirens

I hear sirens said Riley good said Sam. Riley keep her head back Sam yelled I'm trying but she's fighting me. Lay her on the ground said Sam as he did I started to have a seizure keep hold of her head and don't let go even if she fights yelled Sam. Riley hesitated and let go when I spasmed. Riley Sam yelled this is the only way you can help her now you need to keep hold of  her head. And talk to her she finds comfort in your voice. Char char your going to be ok said Riley. I stopped sizing and started to choke Sam screamed roll her over now Riley. Riley rolled me over and I once again went limp. She's pail said Riley is she  cold said Sam yes replied Riley. We need to keep her warm Riley pulled me up to his chest and draped his jacket over me. He put his hand under my chin and tilted my head back.

The sirens are getting louder Riley said. They're here sam said nurse star and DC nova ran out of one ambulance to me Riley and Sam is she breathing said nurse star yes said Riley still shaking. I was sitting on the ground her head In my hands.

What happens asked DC nova their was a car that exploded right next to Charlie. Riley jumped on top of her to try and protect her but he got nocked out. When Riley woke up we got the big peace of metal off of them and flipped Charlie over she wasn't breathing and had no pulse. So we gave her CPR and we got her back but the she went down again and stopped breathing so we did CPR again. Then she woke up and started screaming that she could feel something wet and hot on her back and somehow she had gotten a massive chunk of metal in her back. We pulled it out and she passed out. When she woke up something wasn't right she was lethargic and the next thing we knew all the colour had drained from her face and she started having a sezure then she was cold very very cold and then you terned up.

You did an amazing job said DC nova
But don't move. Why Riley said in a panic because see they hole in her leg she is going to bleed out right here right now if you move. What do I do said Riley shakily. Sit still said DC nova.

A few minutes passes of DC nova and nurse star trying to work out what to do. Until Riley said I feel dizzy and passed out. As he did his fingers slipped from Charlie's leg and blood began spirting out. DC nova ran over and so did Sam. Sam grabbed onto Charlie's leg and started squeezing it to try and stop the bleeding but it was to late Charlie had also passes out but not from the heat but from the amount off blood she had lost she collapsed into Sam and Sam held her tight DC nova was checking on Riley he was breathing and was going to be okay. Between DC nova and nurse star they managed to get Riley up and onto the passenger seat of the ambulance they turned the coolers on and gave him a bottle of water. You have heat stroke said DC nova drink this water we've got Charlie. They left Riley in the ambulance and went back to Charlie.

Charlie was still passed out the only thing keeping her head up was Sam's hand under her chin. Sam don't move said star I know Sam yelled back. DC nova ran over with something to stop the bleeding it looked like the belt that was already around Charlie's leg but it was green and was made to stop bleeding.

Charlie can you hear me Sam said mmmm Charlie mumbled manging a little smile  I take that as a yes Sam said quietly. DC nova said Charlie this is going to hurt a lot but I need you to stay still. Sam I need you to let go of her leg and keep her calm and awake ok said Sam he let go and as soon as he did blood started pooling around the bottom of my pants DC nova slid the green belt under my knee and pulled tight I screamed in agony and tried to rip it off but Sam grabbed hold of my hands and held me back I was screaming as load as I possibly could until I felt nothing.

She passed out said Sam to DC nova check her pulse said star I can feel it said Sam is she ok Riley yelled from the ambulance clearly feeling better and when no one answers he came to find out for himself. We need to get her out of her said DC nova I'll carry her said Sam. No I will said Riley but your arm Sam said I don't care said Riley. Riley scooped me up and carried me to the ambulance  he put me down gently on the bed and sat down next to me. He grabbed my limp arm and clung to my hand and didn't let go.