Renowned Fame Part #2

I nodded and walked outside. As I did, however, I realized that Zoé had left.

(Y/N): *Kneeling* Well little guy you've probably heard this one... but It's Hero Time!

Jetray is a manta ray-like alien with a red and yellow body. His wing flaps stretch down to his tail. He has four antennas protruding from his face. He wears black shorts and shoulder pads.

 He wears black shorts and shoulder pads

(Y/N) as Jetray: Jetray!

But that flight was cut short as an Akuma flew past me. Who is this man trying to Akumatize now? I flew after the Akuma trying not to get Akumatized myself and found myself at the Le Grand Paris again. I had a sneaking suspicion of who it was and if I was correct someone's bones were about to pop out. I flew to the roof of the building where a lonely Zoé stood by herself. I landed and transformed back and stood next to her.

(Y/N): Hey.

I felt like a dang insult sitting by her side like this. It's always been my fault, everyone just acts accordingly.

(Y/N): Zoé—

Zoé: Don't. It's not your fault.

(Y/N): But—

Zoé: (Y/N), there's healthy blaming, and then there's hurtful blaming. You're hurtfully blaming yourself.

She looked at the sky and then down at the pair of shoes she was holding.

Zoé: Plus, my anger is directed at Chloé... Not you.

I looked up and felt the urge to quickly use the restroom.

(Y/N): I'll be back.

~*~*~

That was probably one of the worst times to use the restroom as by the time I exited the restroom, Zoé had already been Akumatized into a villain.

Sole Crusher: (Y/N)! Please, don't stand in my way...

She pauses for a moment as I go through my transformations.

(Y/N): Zoé, you're not thinking straight, you're not—

Zoé: I am no longer the feeble Zoé, I am Sole Crusher.

As Sole Crusher, she is a hybrid form of herself and her half-sister Chloé Bourgeois, having her physical look (like face and hairstyle), Her hair, eyes, skin, and clothes (which are the same as Chloé's) are sparkly brilliant amber with encrusted very light cyan-colored jewels. Her headdress-like accessory features lightning-shaped horns. Her jacket collar and the backs of her high heel shoes also feature lightning-shaped ornaments.

 Her jacket collar and the backs of her high heel shoes also feature lightning-shaped ornaments