Prime Queen #2

We all landed on a roof.

(Y/N): Alright, someone wanna explain what the heck I missed?

They started talking over each other and that's when it hit me. These two love birds know each other in their civilian lives and are too obvious to know it. I guess it is for the best.

(Y/N): Friendly reminder that I don't understand gibberish.

The two look between me and themselves.

Ladybug: It's a Valentine's Day thing.

I gave them a quick glance before transforming back. In my Ultimatrix Uniform Mode.

(Y/N): *Harsh* So, beat the bush; your love story or the entirety of Paris is destined to meet its fiery demise

The two heroes looked at me with fear as I have never been this serious to them before.

I yawned. Has it only been 15 minutes or am I just feeling truly perplexed? Time seemed to not be on my side today, but I guess I can't fault it for being so. After all, I'm not god, I'm but a mere mortal who can forget times exist.

(Y/N): Listen up guys, even if we're not superstars, we can't keep everything a secret. It's only a matter of time until the whole world knows.

I gesture to Cat Noir waiting for a lighthearted delivery. When he remains oblivious to my intentions I do it for him.

(Y/N): *Imitating Cat Noir* When the cat's outta the bag, it's only a matter of time 'till everyone knows.

With a huff, as I know that delivery could be worked on, I offer the two lovebirds ice cream to settle the conversation.

As we raced there, I used these rocket boots to their fullest potential. We came across a large monitor that was on one of the many skyscrapers that dotted the Paris skyline. It suddenly flickers to life.

???: Don't be bemused, it's just the news.

We all looked at the screen in shock.

(Y/N), Cat Noir & Ladybug: Nadja?

She wears a pixel-textured head helmet with a light blue visor, while her hair, being stiff, shinier, and wilder, is on the outside. Because of the visor, her lips and pupils are glowing pink while the rest of her face is blue. She wears a deep cornflower blue pixel-textured shoulder pad jumpsuit with a pattern of glowing light blue rectangular outlines connected with lines. Her lower arms and lower legs are vivid cerise, and around her legs above the ankles is a thicker band with a glowing blue edge. The bottom of the suit combines with vivid cerise triangular wedge-heeled dress shoes.

 The bottom of the suit combines with vivid cerise triangular wedge-heeled dress shoes