Lil' Info of Lea

"Come on you gotta tell them at one point," (Y/N) whined.
*Sigh* Fine.
Lea, oh boy, where do I even begin? First of all, I want to say a huge thanks to my friend also called Lea, although spelled differently. She's kind and stuff. One of the first friends I met from where I currently live. So what better way to show my friendship other than murderously throwing her into multiple layers of peril?
"I wished I never asked."
Anyway, another big shout-out to kashawn2000.
1. For his great stories as sometimes they are the only thing that pushes me to keep writing.
2. For sort of generalizing Lea's name. My friend's name is spelled rather unconventionally, but it helps to keep her out of the public domain, so Lea's name is not changing for the foreseeable future.
3. For his shout-out to me. Although it doesn't always feel like much, especially during days when I just feel alone I usually think of all the things I've accomplished in my short time here.
Okay, now to the part most people are probably waiting for.

Lea's backstory!

Lea and (Y/N) were clique childhood friends. (Y/N) has no problem with accepting that fact, but tragedy has a way of knocking on innocent people's lives. Lea's family was targeted for their connection to the (L/N) family. Her parents were killed in a futile attempt to keep (Y/N) at bay. As soon as Vilgax decided to off Lea's and his family (Y/N) made it very clear to not mess with them for a good long while. Soon he convinced his grandpa to adopt her to be part of their family. So now that school is beginning again. They decided to start anew.
"Totally not depressing in any way shape or form."
So now, to you guys, do you want to date Marriente or Lea?