The Collector

???: (Y/N).

???2: Big Bro?

I groaned as my eyes flew open in shock. I rubbed my eyes to rub the sleep out of me. In front of me stood not only Lea, Ella, and Grandpa but also Principal Damocles and Ms. Bustier. I sat up straight and looked at all of the figures.

Grandpa: Are you alright Champ? You have been sleeping in all of your classes since this morning. Did you have trouble sleeping last night?

I reflected back on the events last night and remembered that I stayed up last night looking for and redrawing the Spellbook. I sheepishly smiled at them and scratched my nape.

(Y/N): I guess you can say that. I'll make sure to get some sleep. I apologize.

Mr. Damocles nods.

Mr. Damocles: I will be letting you go for this once. Please do your part as a student, (Y/N)! You are one of the better students.

I chuckled slightly as I thought of what else to say.

(Y/N): Thank you for the compliment, Principal Damocles.

Principal Damocles nods with a hump and leaves the classroom, with a kind smile Ms. Bustier says,

Ms. Bustier: (Y/N), if there's anything on your mind, you know you can trust me.

(Y/N): Thank you, Ms. Bustier. But I'll be going now.

I gathered my belongings and left the classroom. I stretched my arms as I left school, the girls in tow.

Lea: Are you sure you're alright?

I looked behind me almost as if I had forgotten about them.

(Y/N): I checked every possible place where it could be. I even quadruple-checked the library and park, and it still came out empty-handed.

I sighed in annoyance and in exhaustion. I gripped my bags and continued to walk toward the apartment.

(Y/N): Should I make another round? I probably should...

I look towards the girls who look dismayed but assure me that it'll be fine because supervillains seem to be rather common around here. I slammed down on the Ultimatrix.

Crashhopper is a tall, humanoid alien, resembling a grasshopper. He has light green, insect-like skin and wears a green and black suit. His knees are connected with his feet with a membrane.

As I jumped onto a roof with a comical spring sound, a hologram appeared from the Ultimatrix symbol, it seemed to be from a feline friend

(Y/N) as Crashopper: (Y/N) here. 

Cat Noir: (Y/N)! Wherever you are! Get to the Agreste Mansion quickly! Gabriel Agreste—

That's odd, it just cut off... something up. I better get there before they become moth food. Without wasting another second, I sprung off the roof and bounced towards the Agreste Mansion again.