xxvi.

THE SUN SHINED THROUGH the blinds of the room and into Penelope's room, warming her skin as she began to wake up from her sleep grunting from the light that intruded into her eyes. She stretched while rolling onto her back, giggling as she caught sight of Luke who was already awake, looking at her with a grin on his face.

"Good morning." She whispered out, her voice raspy due while she let out a small chuckle.

Luke leaned down and pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose before resting another one to her forehead. "Happy birthday." He whispered to her as he laid down next to her. "How does it feel to be twenty?" He grinned at her, playing with her hair.

"Amazing." She sighed out while looking up at him with a smile. "What time is it?" She asked and lifted herself up in attempts to find her phone but was unsuccessful.

"Ten-thirty-three." He sighed out while dropping his phone back onto the mattress, beginning to push the blankets off of him and stand up from the bed but was stopped whenever she grabbed his hand.

"Stay." She whispered, looking up to him with pleading eyes. "It's my birthday and if I want to spend time with you, I get to spend time with you. Stay, please." She stated while intertwining their fingers.

Luke contemplated for a moment before shrugging and laying back into the bed. "Just because you asked so nicely." He joked as he pulled the comforter back over him. She smiled as she scooted closer to him, resting her head on his chest as his arms wrapped around her.

Penelope draped her arm over his stomach, tracing shapes and letters into his side causing chills to travel up his spine from her feather like touch. Everything she did reminded him of all the reasons he was in love with her.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by trevorzegras and 18,288 othersangela222: to the person who has stuck by my side and defended me even if i was wrong, happy birthday

angela222: to the person who has stuck by my side and defended me even if i was wrong, happy birthday. you mean so much to make and i'm so happy to have you in my life. i hope your day is amazing because you truly deserve the best in life. happy birthday, penny!

view 7,229 comments

username: happy birthday penelope

username: Who is this?
username: angie's childhood best friend

penelopeadler: THANK YOU GELA <3
angela222: ANYTHING FOR YOU

username: Happy birthday

username: Puck bunny