vi.

PENELOPE GROANED AS THE sun that shined past her blinds, woke her up. "Fuck," she muttered while raising a hand to rub her eyes in attempts to get rid of her tiredness. She huffed, attempting to get up but felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

That's how the memories from last night started to flood into the girls mad, hitting her like a ton of bricks. She glanced back to the boy who laid behind her, his shirt was off and he had quiet snores escaping his lips. She would be lying if she said he didn't look peaceful in her bed, but it saddened her that it wasn't the person that she wanted.

She pried his arms from around her, replacing her figure with her pillow as she backed away slowly. She looked up into her mirror to see her wearing his shirt and the same laced underwear from last night. She sighed as she walked to her dresser, grabbing a pair of shorts and slipping them on before making her way towards the door.

The second she opened it, she saw Callie exiting Luke's room wearing his shirt and a pair of his sweats. "Hey, Penelope." She smiled at the girl before she made her way down the hall and into the bathroom.

The mention of the girls name obviously caught Luke's attention as he looked out the door towards the girl. Penelope found herself get lost during the eye contact, a small smile coming onto her face as her chest warmed, a fluttery feeling spreading throughout her body.

That was until his eyes trailed down to the awfully familiar shirt, a small scoff leaving his lips. "See you had fun," he said to the girl, crossing his arms around his bare chest as he looked back to the girl.

"So did you?" She said in a questioning manner, her eyebrows furrowing as anger began to fill her. She didn't understand why Luke was acting like this, especially whenever he was the one to start this.

Another scoff that made the girls blood boil left him, "whatever, Penelope." He said, leaning forward and shutting the door in her face. She rolled her eyes, beginning to make her way downstairs.

On the couch laid Carter who was in Kota's arms along with Alex who laid next to the two girls, snoring loudly. She heard shuffling in the kitchen, causing her curiosity to risen as she made her way towards the area where she saw Jamie already starting on breakfast.

"Hey, Nelly." He said, a smile on his face as he watched the girl make her way towards the fridge with a small smile. "Are you okay?" He asked with his right eyebrow raising, watching the girl grab a beer bottle.

"Best hangover cure, trust." She presented the beer as she opened it, instantly taking a sip of the bitter drink. "Is anyone else awake? Besides us and Luke." She said, sitting on the barstool with her beer in hand.

"No," he answered truthfully, flipping over one of the pancakes. She smiled at the the breakfast food, knowing that it was one of Luke's favorite. "Hey, can you go get Trevor before he falls into the lake and drowns?" He questioned, using the spatula to point out of the window to his friend that was sure enough asleep on the dock.

She chuckled, nodding as she stood up and grabbed her beer as she began to make her way outside. Whenever she reached the boy, she kicked his side with her foot. "Wake up, Ursula." She said shaking him slightly, listening to the boy groan as he stirred awake.

"My back hurts." He grumbled, raising his hand to rub his eyes before he looked towards the girl who sat down next to him.

"Probably because you slept on wood." She said, knocking the platform with a small smile on her face before she raised her beer to her lips taking another sip.

"Not my brightest decision," he sighed as he sat up, facing the same way as the girl and rolling out his shoulders. "You're glowing." He noted, adjusting the bucket hat he had stolen from a random girl last night.