iv.

INSTAGRAM

liked by notgela and 85 morezebras11: and they were childhood best friends

zebras11: and they were childhood best friends

notgela: penny is so going to kill you
jimmywetsdale: i'll protect him
notgela: gonna protect your bf 🤔
nicotine420: OUR* boyfriend.
notgela: you guys scare me

username: Is that Luke?

username: that should be me

cartwoman: someone take z's phone away
westdakota: anything for you 💍
liked by cartwoman

luckypenny: TREVOR I WILL END YOU.
rowdyjackass: uh oh, mamas mad
sendhelp2huggy: did you just call penny mama?
rowdyjackass: she our mom

username: she's not even that pretty

tjmaxxxx: she could do better 🤩
nicotine420: it's the dude that lasts two minutes!
notgela: OUT OF POCKET NICO!

view all 87 comments

THE LAKE HOUSE WAS pure chaos after the post on Trevor's page, causing Penelope and Trevor to make teams where everyone had a water gun, prepared to battle against one another. Five minutes ago Jack had yelled 'May the best team win' and Penelope was certain that her team would win.

The girls team consisted of Luke, Quinn, Carter, and Jack whereas the boys consisted of Nico, Angie, Jamie, and Kota. Penelope knew majority of Angie's hiding places in the house, but she was scared about the other three.

Penelope had her back against a wall as she heard shuffling from the kitchen. She peeked her head past to see Nico, holding his water gun up acting as if he was in a video game. "What a dork." Penelope said to herself as she jumped out, spraying the boy before she ran away, despite the loud yells.

Penelope couldn't help the giggles that escaped her lips as she ran away from the kitchen, slowing down as she approached a hallway. She kept her back along a wall, pushing a door open to see a Quinn laying on the floor, not being totally dead as he scrolled through his phone.

"I'll avenge you." She whispered to him, earning a thumbs up before she continued down the hallway. She was reaching the end room until she felt someone grab her wrist, pulling her into a different room.

She freaked out a little bit, trying to get her water gun situated but calmed down as Luke shushed her. "It's okay, it's just me." He whispered so lowly that the girl barely caught his words. She turned to face him, suddenly realizing how small the closet room was.

She could feel his breath fanning down on her face as she looked out the gaps of the door to see if anyone went by. "Trevor's in the next room. It's just him and Angie left." Luke whispered to the girl who nodded.