Chapter 2.2

Andria

It has been a few months since Bella arrived back home and I haven't seen her as much as I originally thought I would when she announced she was moving back. Dad says it is because she has began to date one of Dr. Cullen's sons, Edward. This concerns me because I know what they are, but Billy said he suspects Bella knows as well.
I'm currently at home with Sam, him and Jared have been patrolling like crazy but tonight they both agreed that they wanted to relax. Sam with me and Jared with his imprint and now girlfriend, Kim.
Sam and I have just finished eating dinner and are cuddled together on our living room couch, watching some random reality cop show. I feel sam shift behind me and I turn to see what he's doing and am met with a black, velvet box. I gasp.
"I know some may say we're moving fast, but we know the pace we want to go. I want to be able to call you my wife, so as for right now, I ask that I be able to call you my fiancé?"
"Yes!" I exclaim, but before he can even open the box to show me the ring, I pull him in for a kiss. Sadly, he breaks away chuckling,
"Let me at least put it on your finger."
"Fine, but then I want more kisses." I say, placing a quick peck on his lips as he opens the box and I suck in a breath at the beautiful but still simple 1.02 carrot round platinum diamond on a silver band. It is perfect. "I love it," I say pressing my lips against his, "almost as much as I love you."
Our kiss is broken up from my phone ringing, I quickly check it to see that it is my dad calling.
"Hello?" I ask into the phone after accepting the call, dad never calls this late.
"Andy, B-Bella's gone. She left." Dad cries into the phone and my heart breaks for him while my blood boils towards my sister.
"What do you mean? Where did she go?"
"She and Edward got into a fight and they broke up. She said that she refuses to be stuck here like Renée was. She got in her truck and left." He sniffles and I quickly tell him that I'm on my way before hanging up.
"I'm so sorry," I press a kiss to Sam's cheek, "Bella up and left, dad's heartbroken. I-I have to-"
"I'll drive you." Sam says and I quickly try to tell him that he doesn't have to. "Yes, I do. I want to."
"O-Okay, let's go."