Chapter 3.1

March 22nd, 2006

Andria

It's been an eventful time since I last saw my sister, sadly, Harry Clearwater passed away from a heart attack. Consequently to this, both Seth and Leah Clearwater, Harry's children, phased. Then Bella flew off to Italy, leaving Charlie devastes from the loss of his best friend and angry of his daughter fleeing the country without asking or telling him. And lasting, the Cullens have moved back. A light in all this darkness is that Quil Ateara phased, finally being reunited with his friends. The boys hate that another is subjected to this life, but Quil is happy and that is all that matters to me.

"So when are we going to tell your dad?" Sam asks me, meaning the pregnancy but before I can answer, Leah huffs and abruptly leaves the kitchen going into the living room.
"Umm, hopefully tonight. We're going to his for dinner, remember?"
"Right, sorry." Sam mumbles, hurt etched in his face from Leah. It breaks my heart to see him...both of them really, Sam hates how he has hurt her and Leah hates both him and I.
Just then we hear a motorbike approaching, Jake must be back. All the boys rush out, Jared grabbing two chicken wings before following, once the engine to the bike ends.
"Bella!" I hear some of them greet and I truly don't know how to feel. Every time Bella comes, trouble follows and the boys have to work ten times harder than before. And the only time she talks to Jacob now is when her and Edward Cullen are in an argument, at least that is what I have figured out from the timeline dad has filled me in on. I sigh thinking about how much pain she causes without a care.
"What's wrong?" Sam asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Nothing, I just hope she doesn't make more work for you all. You're already patrolling like crazy."
"It's fine," he places a kiss in my cheek, "It's what we were born for."
"Doesn't make it any easier." I say and he chuckles, pulling me outside to greet my little sister. "Bella, haven't seen you in a bit."
"Yeah, hi, Andy." She mutters before turning back to Jake. However, before she can speak, Leah walks out and Jake introduces her, but instead of a warm greeting from the female shifter, she simply tells Bella that if she's here to hurt Jake, than she should leave. After she speaks, she shifts into the woods, running off.
"Fun, isn't she?" Jake sarcastically asks.
"Be nice." I tell him and he huffs out before turning to Sam.
"We all good, Sam?"
"Yeah, we're good. She won't be getting on our land again for awhile." He answers, holding my hand as Jake pulls Bella down the trail leading to our back shed where we let Jake work on whatever vehicle the boys have brought for him. Just so he doesn't have to go back and forth from his home to ours whenever he wants to work.

Third Person

"So, is Leah always like that?" Bella asks the male shifter as she sits on a bench and he begins to tinker on his pack mate's motorbike.
"Yeah, love triangle in all." Jacob answers but notices the confused expression on his crush's face. "Before Sam and Andy started dating, he was with Leah. They had been dating for like three years or something like that."
"Sam just left her for Andy? Wow." Bella scoffs out.
"It's not like that, Bella. Sam imprinted on Andy."
"Am I supposed to know what that means?"
"It's when we find our person, you know?"
"Like a soul mate?"
"Yes and no. It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." Jacob explains, still looking at what he is working on causing him to miss how Bella's face falls.
"Sounds like you know the feeling?"
"Wolf telepathy, remember?"
"Right. So, Andy was just okay with taking Sam away from Leah?"
"No, that actually goes with how she got attacked, again, total accident but is what made her want to say what she did. Andy wanted Sam to go back to Leah because she felt he never would've wanted her if he hadn't of imprinted. Sam refused to go back to Leah though."
"Why?"
"Once a wolf imprints, they don't really see any other women. From Sam and Jared's point of views, they can be a little blurry. They say they have to focus hard to see clearly."
"Wow."
"Yeah. Dad says he thinks it's to help resist the want to be with someone else even though both Sam and Jared say they'd rather die than be with anyone else."