Chapter 1.3

Andria

It's been a week since Sam's calls and test messages have stopped, guessing he finally got the hint as I never answered one of them. I guess his girlfriend finally told him his game was over.
Currently, it's a rainy Sunday evening, the time is six o'clock. Dad and I have just sat down to eat the lasagna that I cooked, when the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it." Dad tells me, going to answer the door. I'm not concerned with who it is until I hear the only voice that sends shivers down my spine speaking my name.
"Is Andria here?" Sam asks and now I wished my dad knew enough to lie and say I wasn't.
"Ummm, yeah. Who are you again?" Dad asks, his eyes glancing towards me as I just take another bite of my food.
"Sam Uley, sir. Is it okay if I speak to her?"
"Sure, but come on in. It's freezing out here." Dad tells him and I internally groan. Dad comes back in and grabs his plate, "I'll be in the living room, act like I'm not here."
"Thanks, dad." I grumble, angry at my luck and the man that now occupies the seat beside me. "What are you doing here?"
"You haven't been answering my calls, what happened?" Sam asks and I scoff.
"Like you don't know." I snap at him and he looks taken aback.
"Andy, I really don't know. Call me dumb or whatever, but could you just explain it to me?"
"I want to call you a lot more than that, Sam, when'd you plan on telling me that you have a girlfriend?" I ask and his face morphs into one of confusion.
"Well, I was going to when you agreed to be my girlfriend, until then, I'm single."
"No, you're not. Stop pretending, your fun is over. She came down to the diner and told me." I explain to him, but his face only shows more confusion.
"Andria, I'm not having fun or whatever. I am really confused, I don't have a girlfriend. I broke up with my last girlfriend awhile ago." He says and I want to believe him. I want to believe he isn't this good of an actor.
"Our age, tall, long hair. From the rez. I assume has a brother 'cause she brought a twelve year old with her." I tell him about the girl, hoping to know the truth.
"Leah," he sighs out, " look, Andy. Leah and I are done, have been for awhile now. We broke up before I even started talking to you." He tells me and I do believe him.
"Then why-"
"We didn't end on the best of terms. I guess she thinks there's still a chance for us, but there isn't. I really like you Andria." Sam says and I do believe him, one hundred percent.
"Okay, I believe you."
"Next time can you not give me a heart attack and just tell me what going on?" He smiles and I chuckle.
"Yeah." I nod my head.

Third Person

After clearing the air and saying goodbye to both Swans, Sam is pissed. Not enough to phase, but enough to almost break the steering wheel with just his grip.
Soon enough - because he definitely wasn't going the speed limit - Sam pulls into the driveway of the Clearwater's. Sam slams his door shut and sees Harry on the porch, confused of why the lone Alpha is here. As if she was waiting, Leah runs out to see him. But before she can utter a word, Sam is shouting his.
"Why would you say that to her?! We're over, Leah! I've been nice, I've been gentle, but get that through your head!" Soon enough Harry is standing and walking over, in case he has to protect his daughter. Luckily, Sam noticed the minimal space between him and his ex, so he backs up.
"Sam, we can work this out." Leah begs him and he shakes his head.
"No, there is nothing to work out. I'm moving on and you should to. Stay away from Andria, Leah, I mean it." Sam grits out before walking back to his truck and driving off from a crying Leah being questioned by her father.