" Not today, but one I'll and that day is near. "

She left a dry chuckle to my words. I see her eyes are glittering with tears that she was trying to hold.

" Jimin, it feels pathetic to me. I married to someone else, getting fucked by another man, somewhere I'm Mrs. Park and somewhere I'm Mrs. Luca. Can you please tell me exactly what do you and your king planned? "

It's feel exactly as pathetic as her to me. My wife is called someone else's wife that's worst thing I've to play ever.

" It's the last time, i'm telling you . You're married to me, Doll. You're Mrs. Park. Now think the situation as a disguise game in which you've to play a role of Daniel's wife to help your husband to get something big. Just for few months. "

She knitted her eyebrows, I bet she can't understand my words. A pure soul like her can't never understand how dirty I'm playing .

" Valentina, Get ready. We'll have to join a family dinner with Gabriel and Daniel. You'll be mute there. If Gabriel asks you something just nod . And about our physical relationship I'll answer. "

I warn her with a deep command. Her helpless eyes are finding the end. I grab her throat tightly.

" One extra word, Your night will be miserable Mrs. Park. Remember, no matter what you've to come to me at the end. "

*****************

I stop the car before the mansion and help her to get out of the car. She was wearing a white long slit gown with her hair open. Goddess!

I hold her wrist and warn her with my eyes for the last time and enter the mansion.

" Killer! My son! "

As soon as We enter Gabriel exclaims and comes to me to hug. He pats on my back before gazing over the woman on my hold.

" Valentina! Welcome " , she doesn't even react to him and follow the way Gabriel leads us.

I see Daniel there sitting on the dinning table. I let her hand go and point her to sit besides him. Daniel smiles towards her so she. I sit on the right of Gabriel.

" So after a long time we're on a family dinner. " Gabriel exclaims as we all nod our head.

We take our bites from the plate. I look at Valentina who's not interested in anything. She takes a tiny bites and I bet that tastes doesn't suit her.

" Valentina, is my son taking a good care of you? " , Gabriel states as she simply nod that satisfied him.

" You're doing a great job, I see " , Gabriel gaze over me as I replied with a dry smile.

We done with our dinner. In this time Gabriel takes his many ways to know how our physical side is going on. But however, he doesn't get a satisfied answer.

" So, Valentina , when I get to see a good news? My grandchild? "

At last he plays his dirty card. I gaze over her whose face is shocked, embarrassed, ashamed......

" King! As soon as possible. Don't worry! "

I state as he bursts in laugh and nods his head. I don't take much time to get out of the mansion.

**************

I enter my bedroom to see she was drying her hair with towel as she just take a shower. Her long silk gown carelessly wraps around her slim figure.

" Doll "

I call her and she looks at my way. I point her to come to me. She put her towel on the table and steps towards me. I sit down on the couch and pull her wrist to make her sit on my lap.

I gaze over her emotionless face and cup her jaw with my palm. Pulling towards me, I peck on her lips.

" Doll , you did a great job today. I promise you from now on you don't have to meet Gabriel anymore. "

She doesn't utter a words but her heart screaming in pain. I pull her more closure by holding her tiny waist.

Her soft breast crashed on mine. I feel her. I pressed my lips on her in a deep kiss. I sucked her bottom lips. At first she doesn't replied but slowly she also kiss me back. I smile at her as I enter my tongue to explore the sweetest things.

She patted on my shoulder because lack of the air. I pulled out.

" Jimin, I'm hungry. "

Her little voice echoes to my ear that was craving to hear. I chuckle at her. I already brought food for her. I give him and she gladly takes it.

I watch her finishing the food calmly. Her soft lips formed in to a pout whenever she takes a bite. I kissed on her pouty lips.

' Wife is the person who has the power to change your entire life style. Had this Killer ever thought his life will be like this? He'll feed a girl, feel some deep passion towards her, wants to protect her? He's unknowingly controlled by this tiny woman who has no idea, how crazily This Killer's heart started to beat whenever he sees her! '

 Had this Killer ever thought his life will be like this? He'll feed a girl, feel some deep passion towards her, wants to protect her? He's unknowingly controlled by this tiny woman who has no idea, how crazily This Killer's heart started to beat ...

Mr & Mrs. Park 😫👀🦋..

Yeobo, you're running without vote 🤔

Love you 😘❤
Take care 🫂 🦋