"I need your uniform."

"Why..?" He asked like he didn't want to know the answer.

"I have a mission and I have to blend in with the other scouts but I don't have enough time to find a different uniform." I informed looking at him with as much plead as I could.

"Isn't my uniform too big on you?" He asked cautiously.

I looked back to the ship noticing it was almost a ready to sail, "I don't mind, please!"

"I dunno kid-" he began.

"I'll give you 500 snails!"

"Deal."

With that I quickly changed into the scout uniform- it being a little big but I could manage- and climbed onto the ship.

Why was I doing this?

I actually didn't know.

The ship began to fly as coven scouts and Kikimora talked to a higher scout at the control panel. I looked around trying to find the Golden Guard.

Right, okay game plan, I need to figure out what he's doing. He isn't aloud onto others missions like this and just because he's the Golden Guard doesn't give him the right.

Yes I know how hypocritical I'm being right now but ignore it. I also needed to make sure it was a palismen and figure out why he had it. To be honest he was lucky I wasn't turning him in to Belos, titian knows how much I could gain from it.

So why wasn't I? It's not like we were really friends, we just had to work together.

I was stuck in my thoughts as the ship landed on the snowy mountain range, I watched as scouts piled off and onto their stair ions but I then noticed a certain scout running off to where he shouldn't be.

The scout ran behind a tree about twenty feet away from the ship and I nodded to myself and began to sneakily run in his direction making sure he couldn't see me.

What are you doing Golden Guard?

Hunters pov

I ducked behind a tree, scoping out my surroundings and how I could get to the titian blood without being spotted. Then the little bird jumped out from my cloak suprising me.

"Gah!! Why do you keep coming out?? I thought I told you to stay in my cloak!"

It chirped only response.

I scoffed, "I don't speak palismen," I began and then began to tell if my plan.
"Okay, I slip in with this disguise, I find the titian blood before Kiki, I give it to Belos, then boom!! I'm useful again and no more duo missions with the Amethyst guard!" I said enthusiastically.

Then I heard the sound of a cannon and quickly ducked as the tree I was under was shot through.
"Gah!"

"Mamm'! Is everything alright?!" I heard the higher up guard yell.

Then the troll bit through her teeth,  "I thought I heard an annoying voice."

That girl has some issues-

I crawled a few feet ahead and began to run, "meh! We'll find another way in!" I said to no one trying to comfort myself as the Palismen sat on my shoulder.
It then flew to a branch and I looked where it was looking, there walked the tall owl lady, the dog, and... was that the youngest blight?

I watched them walk and talk about titian blood as I smirked, "alright. New plan, they can lead us to-!"
Then the demon spawn in a cute body pulled on my hair and made me fall down the ledge I was on, falling right in front of them.