🌸⚔️Chapter 11: Realisations & Drunken Revelations⚔️🌸

*Narrator's POV*

"Why did Mitsuki think it was going to be a long night, mama?" Hikari asked her mother. It was now the weekend and the young woman had finished washing the dishes before sitting down on one of the couches in the lounge beside her daughter.

Mamoru started to panic. "Did something bad happen? Did anyone get hurt?"

The young woman shook her head. "No, honey, nothing like that-" She was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

She got up and made her way over to the front door and opened it, only to be greeted by a hyper girl with blonde hair in pigtails and violet eyes who looked to be around the same age as Mamoru, and an older woman with blue eyes and blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail. "Good morning, auntie!"

The woman behind her smiled and waved. "Hi, Little Moon. It's been awhile."

'Little Moon' chuckled. "Good morning to you too, Haruka. And Chiharu, I saw you just a few days ago."

There was a collection of gasps behind the young woman. "'Little Moon'?!"

Chiharu pouted. "Yeah, well, awhile is too long, you know?"

"Chiharu?" Tsuyoshi looked from his mother, to his aunt in confusion at first before realisation struck him. "I get it now! It all makes sense!"

"Get what?" Hikari asked. "What did you get?" Tsuyoshi sweat-dropped.

'Little Moon' allowed Chiharu and Haruka into the house, but before she could close the door, another little girl, this one around the same age as Tsuyoshi, stopped her from doing so. This girl had shoulder-length red hair and green eyes. She ran in with an excited squeal. "Make way, ladies and children of all ages, 'cause yours truly has arrived!"

"Sakura, you can't just run in like that!" A boy who looked identical to the little girl walked in with casually, unlike that of his sister. "I sometimes question how you and I are even twins, never mind being related to each other." He turned to smile at 'Little Moon' and Chiharu. "Morning, aunt Mitsuki and aunt Chiharu. Thanks for having us stay over."

'Little Moon' chuckled. "You're very welcome, Sora."

"Where's your mom got to?" Chiharu asked.

Just as those words escaped her, a woman who looked slightly older than Mitsuki and Chiharu walked in with a set of car keys in her hand. "Those children of mine...they certainly get their enthusiasm from their father, that's for sure."

"Looks like we found her." Mitsuki said in amusement. "Hey, Misaki."

Three other women walked up behind her. One of the women had short light brown hair with her hand rubbing her stomach with one hand while holding hands with a little boy with light brown hair and sea-green eyes around the age of three years old with the other.

The second had her long dark blue hair in a bun standing beside a boy with black hair stopping just before his shoulders and dark purple eyes, and the third woman had her dark purple hair loose now that it had reached past her shoulders. Her daughter was trailing behind her shyly. She had black hair that reached their mid-back and brown eyes. She looked to be just a couple of years older than Hikari.

"And the cavalry has arrived!" Mitsuki announced with a grin. "Welcome, everyone!"

"As loud as ever, auntie." The boy with black hair spoke in a monotone voice.

"Definitely your mother's son, that's for sure." Mitsuki mumbled, earning a death stare from said mother before Mitsuki patted the top of the boy's head. "Love you really, Shinobu." Shinobu clicked his tongue and walked over to Tsuyoshi and Sora.