Armin: "The Female Titan knew what Eren was from the beginning. And she reacted when I called you 'the one who's eager to die.' Only a 104th recruit would do that. But the main reason is that I believe it was Annie who killed Sawney and Bean."

Eren: "How can you know that?"

Y/N: "I can tell that if it was a woman, I don't know who this 'Annie' or whatever is, but she was a highly skilled person."

Armin: "She had to use the maneuver gear she's accustomed to."

Eren: "Yes, that's why they inspected all our gear. They didn't find anything in hers."

Armin: "Annie displayed Marco's gear. That's why she avoided being discovered."

Eren: "What are you talking about? What does Marco have to do with this?"

Armin: "I don't know..."

Eren: "Could you be mistaken?"

Armin: "No, I know what I saw."

Y/N: "It doesn't matter... Do you have more evidence?"

Armin: "No."

Mikasa: "I think her face resembles the Female Titan's."

Eren stood up angrily.

Eren: "What are you saying!?"

Levi: "In other words, we'll do it even without proof."

Eren: "You don't have any evidence? Why do it? What if it's not her?"

Mikasa: "Then she'll escape suspicion."

Armin: "If that's the case, I'm sorry for Annie. But if we don't do anything, those in the capital will sacrifice you."

Eren: "It's madness to doubt Annie."

Mikasa: "Eren, now that you've heard it's her, don't you have any thoughts? You faced her, fought hand to hand. Did she use any techniques you recognized?"

Eren remembered his confrontation with the Titan and her posture before delivering the final blow. But instead of responding, he clenched his fists without saying anything.

Mikasa: "You know the Female Titan is Annie. So we have to fight, don't you think? Is there something standing in your way?"

Y/N: "This is the opportunity I needed to deal with her..."

Erwin: "No, you have another job, Y/N."

Y/N turned slightly anxious toward Erwin's voice, not understanding.

Y/N: "What do you mean another job...? Is there anything more important right now than capturing the enemy Titan?"

Erwin: "Your job will be to guard the rest of the 104th cadets who joined the Scout Regiment this year. Besides, you haven't fully recovered from your leg injury and the bleeding from your ears."

The Shinganshina trio turned to Erwin after hearing what he mentioned.

Y/N: "I'm fine now... And how do you plan to fight the Female Titan without me?"

Erwin: "We have Levi and a shapeshifting Titan. I'm sure your chances are better at investigating the cadet corps... at least for now."

...

Though Y/N didn't like the idea at all, he knew his condition wasn't the best. Furthermore, even though he healed quite quickly, his leg still hurt a bit, and he was now dressed in civilian clothing, a dark long-sleeved shirt and loose pants. It looked odd with the maneuver gear over it, along with his special sword strapped to his back, covered by a blanket.