12

© JULI2N2➜ 2023

© JULI2N2
2023

🌊

"veo una muñeca cuando
miro en el espejo"

DAN HENG woke up with a slight groan as he raised himself up from his uncomfortable position on the floor

DAN HENG woke up with a slight groan as he raised himself up from his uncomfortable position on the floor. He felt someone's hands on his face and could hear their small snores as he rubbed his eyes to adjust to the lighting of the room.

He looked to the side to see Y/n's legs draped across his lap and her body spread flat on the floor. Her arm was rested on top of the couch cushion so Dan Heng assumed that her fingers grazed his face overnight.

"What the hell?..." His face scrunched in confusion as he tried to figure out how this came to be but regardless he carefully lifted her legs off of him and gently lifted her to the couch — He watched as she immediately made herself comfortable by spacing out carefree.

Dan Heng walked over to his kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water. He drank from the cup as he tried to recollect his memories from the night before.

He remembered how their close friends came over to his place and bottles of booze on the counters.

But what he could faintly remember was the smell of liquor and a sweet fragrance just hovering his lips.

Dan Heng's eyes widened and he nearly choked on his water as he realized whose fragrance it was. He was thankful his friends cleaned their mess before they left but they left him with an even bigger mess.

The mess of Y/n waking up in the morning.

He could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks as he tried to reminisce the night before. The only details he could lightly make out was the way her nose fit besides his — as if it was the last two puzzle pieces you needed. The touch of her forehead touching his, even if it was for a millisecond. The way her hair cascaded down and framed her face to near perfection.