09

© JULI2N2➜ 2023

© JULI2N2
2023

🍁

"Oh, I wish I'd find a lover
that could hold me."

THE loud sounds of the zoo completely engulfed the duo as they were making their way around the park

THE loud sounds of the zoo completely engulfed the duo as they were making their way around the park. Y/n would constantly giggle whenever she saw a kid getting lost or tripping while Dan Heng took the time to take photos of the creatures.

Y/n turned away from laughing at a kid's popsicle falling off and waited for Dan Heng to finish taking the pictures of the zebras. She scrunched her face in slight confusion as she continued eyeing him. "Since when did you wear glasses?" She asked.

Dan Heng pulled his camera down and looked over to her. "I didn't feel like wearing my contacts. Is today not supposed to be about getting to know each other better?"

Y/n nodded along with her hand on her chin. "Y'know, you right." They walked side by side as they continued down the path they were following.

Y/n looked across Dan Heng's arms to better see the map that he was holding. She reached across and tapped on the Aviary drawn symbol on the map. "Let's go feed the birds!"

Dan Heng nodded cautiously. He learned a few more things about her from this trip as well; Number one was that she clearly enjoyed seeing kids getting "humbled" in her words. And two was that she acted like a kid herself too.

Y/n snickered as she had a evil glint in her eyes and tried to cover the small laugh that was coming out. "I'll buy bird seed and place it over some six year old's head and watch as the peacocks try and eat it off of them."

Dan Heng's eyes widened as he shook his head profusely and grabbed her shoulders and started walking her away from the Aviary. "Nope, we are not going to do that today."

"So... Tomorrow?"

"Not ever."

Y/n groaned as she threw her head back, Dan Heng still guided her. "It's so dumb how when I was a kid I could get away with these things but now I can't. This is so stupid!"