03

© JULI2N2➜ 2023

© JULI2N2
2023

🍁

"Oh, I wish I'd find a lover
that could hold me."

"SHIT bro, where is he?" The young woman mumbled to herself

She was currently keeping her end of the bargain and waiting outside her teacher's classroom for the answers Dan Heng was supposed to provide for her.

"Maybe he's reading a book and got carried away?" Her friend, March pondered out loud.

Y/n simply sighed as she stared off into the distance, hoping to see the familiar face of her well-known crush.

"Y/n! He's here!" March said while shaking her friend's shoulders incredibly fast.

Dan Heng walked up to the two girls as he watched March harassed her friend.

Y/n smacked March in the back of her head to get her to stop, "You doofus!" March stuck her tongue out and sent her a playful wink as a result.

"Dan Heng, hey! Hi. How are you?" The girl questioned rapidly. She couldn't look him in the eyes without her face heating up.

Dan Heng simply hummed. "I'm doing fine." He pulled his backpack over and opened it to retrieve the homework she was asking for.

"Here's the homework for Mr. Yang's class," He said as he handed her the papers.

Y/n didn't even need the answers. She already has an A in Mr. Yang's class, she just wanted an excuse to talk to Dan Heng.

She took the papers from his grasp, watching in panic as he was preparing himself to leave.

Just as he was about to turn around and walk away, Y/n yelled out and outreached her hand. "Wait!"