04

© JULI2N2➜ 2023

© JULI2N2
2023

🍁

"Oh, I wish I'd find a lover
that could hold me."

AFTER the classes the next day, March and Serval made it their mission to somehow get Dan Heng and Y/n within five feet of each other again

So the best plan they came up with that benefited them as well was begging Y/n to drive them to Mcdonald's and have Dan Heng tag along.

When Serval asked her friend to drive them to Mcdonald's, her immediate response was. "Why can't you guys just drive yourselves?"

Serval simply waved her off. "March can't drive and Geppy kinda... He kinda hid away my license from me because he doesn't trust me on the road anymore." She said nervously.

"Why doesn't he trust you on the road...?"

"I kinda crashed into a traffic light pole and caused it to fall onto a gas station and started a super tiny fire." The rising rock star responded quickly.

Y/n was left baffled. "Shit... Maybe woman can't drive... But yeah, I'll take you guys!"

It took over a day of preparation since Dan Heng had an exam to take but they managed to get together to go. Serval and March were sitting in the backseat as Dan Heng sat in the passenger side and Y/n as the driver.

Dan Heng and Y/n were somewhat friends. They managed to get past the awkward becoming friends stage and would talk to each other regularly whenever they came across each other in the halls.

By now Dan Heng was used to Y/n's childish antics. He thought of her as a smarter version of March... If that was even possible.

Serval had control of the AUX since everyone lost the rock-paper-scissors game. No one complained anyways as Serval had the best music taste out of all of them.