00

© JULI2N2➜ 2023

© JULI2N2
2023

🍁

"Oh, I wish I'd find a lover
that could hold me."

MONEY is something Y/n always loved

MONEY is something Y/n always loved. Who didn't love money?

She loved buying herself new clothes, plush toys, accessories, figurines, everything.

But she hated when she owed money after she was currently broke.

She had four books fined, they ranged from a singular fashion book to three of Heaven's Official Blessing.

She didn't even read one of the books, she just got it because the cover looked steamy. Basically for laughs and to cause people who wanted this specific book some pain.

So she was quietly, and awkwardly, speed walking in the silent library — heading to the receptionist.

She had already gotten distracted with the other books she saw, she read some of poetry work and then a random manga before shelving them back where they belong.

She was maneuvering between the book shelves, randomly picking out anything that caught her eye while balancing her overdue books in her arms.

Y/n pulled out an interesting and funny looking book from its shelf. She flipped it towards its back as she read its contents without seeing the person in front of her.

He didn't notice her either as he was also doing the same, looking at a poetry book and reading its contents.

And at that moment, their fates collided. A simple and accidental bump into each other, it slightly pained the both of them as Y/n hit her forehead against his chest and he hit his chin on the top of her head. It caused their books to fall into the ground as they clutched their pained areas.

"Bro, whose chest is that hard?" She muttered as she looked at the man while clutching her forehead.

Her eyes slightly widened as she felt like her eyes landed an a actual piece of artwork.

The way his dark brown hair framed his face to all its curves, making it look perfect. It felt as if she should pay him for being able to look at him.

She freaked out internally as she noticed he also had red eyeliner on as well, highlighting his pale blue eyes even more than most would notice.

"Are you okay?" He asked towards the girl who he obviously caught staring at him.

He had a neutral face on, making it hard to tell if he was annoyed at the situation.

Her face warmed up at the question, "Yeah, I'm fine! I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry for that." She apologized immediately.

The man simply waved her off and crouched down to pick up their books, he picked up her books but he stared at them with judgement.

He handed her the fashion book and the Heaven Official Blessing books, but he held onto the book that she was looking at just moments before.

Y/n felt true fear in her life at that moment. An extremely attractive man was staring down at a book she randomly found and she knew he was judging her.

The man stared at the book with a frown. He slowly handed the book back, Y/n got a clear look at his expression.

She wanted to disappear into the floor below them, she wished she came any other day.

The book he was judging her on was titled "Can holding in a fart kill you?"

He had a slightly disgusted face and scrunched eyebrows as she was handed back the book.

"Have... Have a good day, miss..." He trailed off as he turned around to walk away, wanting to leave right away.

Y/n watched as he left. She was in complete loss as he judged her so quickly.

Y/n quickly put the book away and went to pay for her overdue books. She pulled out her phone and dialed her friend as she soon as she was finished.

She knew her friend knew the guy, Y/n has seen him on campus a few times talking to March — She just never had the courage to actually speak to him.

"Serval!" Y/n screamed into the phone as soon as she picked up, "Who's that dude March hangs out with most of the time?!" She asked.

"Jeez, Y/n... I think that's Dan Heng though. Why?" Serval answered with a yawn being heard from her side of the line.

"I need his number so bad, he thinks I'm a fucking weirdo right now and I can't let that pretty boy think that!" Y/n whined to her friend.

"Fine, fine! I'll send it through but don't say it come from me." She said.

"I love you so much." Y/n said with a small sigh of relief.

She saw the number Serval sent her. She hung up on her friend and saved the contact, deciding to text him later.

◟🍁

ngl i imagine tnajito's gace when dan heng picked up those books

guys i swear this book isn't bad, it's js that i'm so awkward with first chapters and when i make the characters meet each other for the first time bc it's so AWKWARD 😭😭