Mystery ~Hunters Or Not~

Mob was sitting by the fire, wearing his white Tshirt and his school uniform pants.
His shoes were currently off, hanging close enough to the fire. Letting them dry. The crackling of the fire filled the cave.

It was the fourth day of being in his cave, the dragons were swimming off somewhere. They were there when Mob woke up- which was a long time ago- but when Mob sat down near the fire, they left. Probably to get some food.

A noise of something crashing into a wall reaches him. The appendages on his head twitched. Mob gets up off of the cold, stone floor. He turns to the exit and starts carefully climbing upwards. He onto the outside and walks onto the forest floor until he reaches a cliff and behind a tree.

On a cliff not that far away, Mob sees a figure with a red object on its back. And a black dragon at the side. A group of people with dragons nearby around them. He hears a muffled voice.

"Okay, so I made a few tweaks. Now behold some serious flying. Yeah, baby!" The figure jumps off the cliff laughing- that all goes away once he starts falling, then he screams as he plummeted into the water.

"This time, I absolutely know where I went wrong. You see, it's all in the timing. I just judged the updrafts wrong. I assure you, I definitely have it now. Wait, Toothless. Don't worry, bud. I've got this under control. See? There it is. Okay, now! Come on!"

The others around him looked as if the person was crazy. Which honestly made sense, considering they aren't an ESPer and they keep jumping off the cliff. The person screams as he begins to fall, but his wings catch the air and he flies.

"Whoa! Wait! I'm flying? I'm flying! Woo-hoo! Excellent!" He starts laughing as he flies past Mob.

"What the- AAAAAAAAA!" The person starts trying to fix the flying contraption on his back. The boy was going to hit the rock, but the black dragon saved him.

He coughs "Thanks for the Save bud." Toothless spits water in the boy's face. People on dragons fly over to them. Then Toothless appendages on its head twitch, and the dragon starts looking around in a confused manner.

Mob own appendages twitch as well as well, listening to people's conversation. When he noticed the black dragon- Toothless- acting weird. That's when he was able to get a good look at the dragon. It had green cat-like eyes, black scales, a familiar tail- although on one side was a prosthetic.

Mob pulls his tail closer to him, "the dragon and i, look close alike.." he whispers, grazing the scales on his tail. He felt pressure as if someone was staring at him. He looked back to see the dragon looking around the area he was in. Toothless stands on its hind legs and turns his head slightly. Investigating the area Mob was sitting. Then it stands on its four legs and gets in a protective stance.

"Hey, toothless? What's wrong bud?.."

"Why is toothless acting like that?" The group looked to see where the dragon was looking. In the bushes they see movement, then the movement stops.

Mob was jogging away. He didn't know much about dragon body language, but that didn't seem like a good sign. He trips over a root but continues running barefoot across the forest floor. His heart was pounding against his ribs.

He exhales heavily as he reaches the cave and jumps down. He was in his cave, hands and knees on the floor panting. He got better at running with the Body improvement club, but now he has a heavy tail and large wings.

-

A loud screeching noise was heard.

"What was that?" A girl- Astrid- said. "It sounded like a dragon in distress." Snotlout tried to say his words of wisdom "Uh, guys? Something about that call seems strangely familiar. Not good familiar. Bad familiar." He hears flapping noises and looks around seeing everyone flying off."Huh? Uh, guys?"