Dragon nip ~Supplise & Shelter~

Mob picks up the fish that was cooking by the fire. He investigates the way it was cooked, needing to make sure it was cooked all the way through. When he is sure it's cooked right, he takes a bite. The flavor filled his mouth as his body reminded itself how hungry it really was.

Before Mob knew it, the fish was eaten; there was nothing left but the bones. He placed the last bone by his side on the floor. He gets up and brushes the dust off of his pants. Lifting his wings, then draping them back down. A head pain hits him as he rubs his forearms.

'I have food; I should probably work on water. We are in a cave system underwater near an island. I remember that rivers and streams have safer water than ponds or still water. Maybe through that escape'

Mob looked up at the cave ceiling. A stream of dim lighting flowed into the room from one part of the ceiling. His mouth and throat still felt dry.

Getting a bit of motion sickness is better than major dehydration.

He bends his legs slightly, then activates his powers to fly himself upward. Although it was harder than usual. Instead of flying straight, his body wobbled, and he pushed more energy through himself, propelling himself upwards to the ceiling. There was a way out of the main cave where his 'shelter' is located.

He grips in between two rocks with his clawed hands. Mob lets himself become stable on a ledge. This led to a short tunnel at the end of that tunnel, where the light leaked into the cave.

Mob keeps his hand on the side of the tunnel as he walks. He gets closer. Light shines harshly into his eye, and with his free hand, he uses it as a shield from the sun. He lifts himself over another ledge and out into the grassy outside.

Mob blinks a few times, adjusting to the light. He stands in dirt and grass, his tail flicking left, then right.

He feels the appendages on his head lift upward. He folds his wings inward, then pushes them back. A sweet, minty-like smell floating in the air around there. Mob walks forward, the smell gets stronger. There, past a tall tree on flat ground, was tall grass.

Tall grass was an understatement; the grass was about the same height as Mob himself. A large wind passes him, Sweet and minty. His pupils dilate, becoming slits like those of a cat. Mob is standing within the tall, minty grass. He suddenly feels calm; the tension on his shoulders fades as he falls down into the grass.

A calmness washed over him as he relaxed. His wings extended, and he pulled his hands above his head, stretching his body. Mob rolls onto his stomach, resting his head on his arms. He lay there for a second, taking a break and letting his worries fade away. . .

Mob opens his eyes, realizing what happened. Was this grass calming him down? It reminded him of catnip; why was it affecting him so strongly? He sits on his calves in the field of grass.

I'mm supposed to be getting water; this catnip grass must have distracted me-is it because I'm a dragon human? I don't even know what I have become, but it must be why I reacted like that.

Mob remembered a White shorthair cat to whom he had given some catnip. The cat rolled on its side and rubbed its body on the catnip in a relaxed way. The cat looked so happy.

The mob slapped both sides of his face, regaining attention. He stands back up and starts walking away from the dragon. He looked around the forest, searching for a river of some kind. A bad taste forms in his mouth as his throat starts to hurt.

Mob walks through bushes of different greens. The tall trees above him are becoming shaded. He walks along the dirt and grass, in between bushes, and even over a rotten log. Shadows flew across the floor, but when Mob looked up, the creatures were just barely visible.

The appendages on his head twitch as he hears the quiet sound of a river flowing down harshly. The mob starts walking towards the noise, which becomes louder the closer it gets. Soon he can see the river from behind a tree.

He shuffled down and around the rock and reached the water. He bends down and cups some water with his hands. Surprisingly, the water was cool as it flowed down his throat. Cooling and refreshing. It covered the pain in his throat and hydrated his mouth. His tail does a small flick as Mob continues to drink water from the river.

Then He pauses. In the ocean, he got a good look at his face through the reflection in the water. But it is still surprising to see his own face; his familiar face is different from what it used to be.

Ink-black scales ran along his cheek bones, and his ears ended in a point. His eyes are not their usual Dark red, but instead a bright red. He also has bags under his eyes from not sleeping.
He opens his mouth and sees his retractable fangs. Mob also sees his newly forked tongue. He closes his mouth and looks at the appendages on his head. He twitches them; they aren't usual dragon horns; they are more like scaled ears that react to noise.

Mob looks down at his hands, and they end in a point, and he has small scales randomly scattered around his knuckles. His nails are incredibly sharp and are able to cut into things easily.

He dips his hands back into the river and fills them with water. He then drinks the water.

.

.

Mob jumps back down into the cave, almost tripping once he lands. He pats down his shoulders and knees.

Mob walks to the 'shelter'. He stands there looking around. He's going to have to make it a better place to stay. Now to figure out how to do that. He can't get distracted; he has to make this a place to live. Mob looks down at his clawed hand, his face showing a light amount of sadness.

'. I don't know where I am Or where Master Reigen and Serizawa are. I also don't know how long I will be here. But I do know I have to make this shelter!'

He clenched his claws, jogged, and went over to the debris of a ship. He clenched some rope and pulled it out. Everything was clustered together, so first he should know what he has to work with. Ritsu had told him that.

Against one wall of the cave, away from the water, the exit, and the fire. Mob had a lot of planks and Rope in two major piles. There was also a pile full of metal, like chains, part of a cage, and scrap metal pieces. He also found two barrels. He had a partial sail that was very, very damaged. At this point, it was more like multiple blankets. A lot of scrap wood. Along with one shield.

He learned about making a type of shelter; he might be able to make something like it, or he might be able to make basic stuff. Because he's in a cave, and that's already a kind of shelter.

There Mob was laying down on the cold floor. He was tired; a lot had been done today. He looked around at his work.

There were two layers of planks. Then on top of those were layers of cushioning created by the scraps of sail Tucked and attached to those planks. A folded piece of the sail acts like a pillow at the top of the made bed.
There were thin, long planks at the head and foot of the bed. Attached with rope to the planks, and cloth was on top of them. The cloth was draped along the roof, adding a bit of coverage.

It was poorly made, but it worked.

Mob sits down next to the put-out fire and places more wood down. He tries to create heat from his mouth again. A fast light of white and purple flew to the wood and ignited it.

Familiar gurgling and roars with a splash from the water cause Mob to look over. There were his three friends. The one with a black base and bright blue patterns threw two fish onto Mob's lap.

. "Thank you" The dragons place their Heads on the ledge and look up at the mob. Mob pets The two heads smiled a small smile as the dragon roared in contentment. When Mob pulls away, they swim around in circles to go play with the other two dragons as they throw a fish around.

.
.
.