Panic ~Explanation & Dragons Edge~

Shigeo's eyes dilate, He stares up at the brown haired male with one prosthetic leg. His expression is worried yet fearful of Mob.   Mobs face is slightly different from it's usual stoic expression, his eye brows were furrowed lightly and his eyes quickly looking around.

   From him, it seems as if the two strangers where towering above him. Threatening to hurt him.
    He doesn't know why he's acting like this, why is he so scared?
   He shouldn't be this scared, yet he's petrified.

  A disoriented voice calls out barely able to be heard,  "Are you ok- What's your- Name- It's ok- -----e---- Your Going-  be fine"

Why can't he understand what he's saying?

Why is it suddenly hard to breathe?

He shouldn't be acting like this- they are trying to help him... Wait! He has to answer his question.

"Sh- Shigeo Kageyama. . I-m ok, I think"

   Mob sees the blurry figure lean down closer to him, His wings try fold inwards around himself. Tail tightly wrapped around his waist.

   "Ok, Shigeo, Breathe In With Me, And Then Exhale when I exhale, " The person Inhales, Mob tries to match, but his breathing acted rigid. An Exhale, Mob exhales slowly and wobbly. A split second inhale as he tried to exhale. This happens 3 times.

"Uh- Yeah, Can you tell me what you see?"

"I- I can see, The floor, you, uh- a wall... A dragon, and-" He looks over at the blonde, "them.."

   "Good,  It's going to be Ok, we aren't going to hurt you" He smiles softly, "I'm Hiccup, And that's Tuffnut."

  Tuffnut gives out a small chuckle then says "Uh Yeah, Hello!"

   Mob pulls his legs closer to him then lifts up off the floor. He was wobbly at first, but managed to stand. "Thank you, Hiccup." He gives a bow.

--------

Shigeo had Hiccup by his side and
Tuffnut went to go- somewhere. Hiccup was explaining to him about dragons edge when Shigeo remembered something.
  "You haven't seen any half dragons before- have you?"

"No, I was surprised to see that you were one, I didn't know they existed."

"Neither did I. ."

"What?"

"Well, I don't think I'm in my world anymore."

"What?!"

------------

   Hiccup, Toothless and Shigeo had been sitting in the 'Clubhouse' on wooden stools. Mob had explained his story to Hiccup a while ago, the whole other world not at all like hiccups own.
   One which some people had psychic powers, and Shigeo was one of them. How did he even get into this world just by a wardrobe?

  Two pairs of fast pasted steps run into the clubhouse. There was Ruffnut and Tuffnut, who barged into the clubhouse. Along with footsteps of three slower individuals.
  "SEE!! I told you guys there is a dragon that looks human! " Tuffnut laughs as Ruffnut looks incredibly surprised.

"Woah-"

The two get closer to Mob, as the appendages on Mobs head twitch. "Uh, Hello- My name is Shigeo Kageyama, But you can just call me Mob."

A short black haired male, along with a larger blonde enter the room.

The black haired- Snotlouts annoyed expression turned into one of surprised. And Fishlegs was surprised for about a moment before closer to Mob and making an excited squeal.

"Hello, I'm Fishlegs Ingerman"

"I'm Mob nice to meet you"

"may I ask some questions about being a hybrid ?!"

"Yeah- yes you can"

Fishlegs gets pushed by Snotlout, "When Did Hybrids Ever Exist- They Are Supposed To Be Fake"

"Well they obviously Aren't!"

"Yeah- Look At His Cool Wings!" Tuffnut yells as he touches Mobs left black wing feeling the texture similar to Toothless.

"He Kinda Of Looks Like A Night Fury" Fishlegs says.

"He Does!"

Toothless lifts his head and makes a gurgle. Mobs Tail flicks across the floor as people surrounded him. His face felt abnormally warm, his head felt dizzy. His wings go down then wrap around himself.

"Whoa Guys, Back Up A Bit-" hiccup says using his arms try and redirect the chaos.
Aw's and Grumbles emerged from the group. "Mob needs some space."

Mob only noticed his wings were tightly held against him until he relaxed them. He exhaled.

"Oh my- I uh- sorry we just got excited."

"It's, ok- I understand"

"All of us should introduce ourselves, Once again, I'm Hiccup."

"I'm Fishlegs"

"I'm Ruffnut-"

"And I'm Tuffnut!"

"I'm Snotlout- the-"

"That's toothless, all of the other dragons are outside "

"I'm Mob, nice too meet you all." he gives a small smile and a bow.

[ Rushed chapter sorry ]