The Shed ~Otherworldly Adventure~

Crunch, the sound of deteriorating leaves and sticks fill the thick forest as Reigen, Serizawa, Dimple, and Mob walk along. A light cold breeze passes them when the sky slowly turns darker. The smell of damp wood fills the air.

"Ok, Guys It seems we have arrived- Mob Serizawa, you guys sense anything?" Reigen says pulling one hand out of his pants pocket leaning back slightly.

"I guess, the spirit seems to be partially here-but not fully"

"Yeah, it seems as if this is only half of the spirit" Sirizawa adds, not long after Mob's answer.

Reigen walks closer to the shed. The shed was made of many pieces of different shades of color. The wood pieces were deteriorating but somehow able to hold themselves together along with the tiled roof.

'what a stereotypical haunted shed,' Dimple thinks as he investigates around the shed.

There was moss spidering from the base of the shed, slowly climbing up. Around the doorframe had the most moss, along with vines tucked around the edges.

"Ok Guys, even if it's only half a spirit or partially existent-we still have to exorcise it- Completely!" Reigen says as he grabs the door handle and turns it.

The door creeks opens, the noise slightly bothersome to the three-like nails on a chalkboard. The group look into the room and Reigen struts into the shed like its no bodies business.
Untill a light pandering sound is heard on the wall along with a slight chirping noise.

Reigen yelps in a high-girl like pitch, with a comical jump. He falls onto Serizawa who appears to be used to Reigen's antics.

Reigen starts sweating, 'Of course there would be Cockroaches!!!!

It would be plain darkness, but slivers of faint light peer from the holes in the walls. The light shone on clear pieces of glass on the floor, reflecting light off of them. Shining onto Sirizawa's eye.

Shigeo stops walking when he gets next to Serizawa and Reigen. "Master, the cockroach left the shed."

Reigen looks at Shigeo's blank face and slowly slides off of Serizawa. He brushes his shoulders and then clears his throat as he fixes his tie.

"I- uh, yeah..."

"The spirit seems to be connected to the Wardrobe over there.." Serizawa says to Reigen.

Serizawa stands there while Reigen looks too a wooden wardrobe on the far side wall away from the door. Reigen flings his hands around exaggerating the point he is about to make, "Now that we know where the spirit is, We should get ready to melt em'"

That's when the wardrobe seems to shake The two doors twitch slightly, then proceed to fling open. A white smoke leaves the wardrobe, Mob reaches his hand out- sensing the spirit. He activates his powers, Serizawa tries to do the same.

But it doesn't work, more smoke fills the room then it's able to exit. Reigen, being closest to the area the smoke is coming from- was trying to hold his breath. But unfortunately he was unable to for long and takes a exhale, then a inhale.

Reigen was only two or three feet in front of shigeo, but Mob was only able to see his figure. Then Mob notices Reigen's knees suddenly buckle and fall down to the floor. "Master- Master Reigen?!"

Mob takes a step forward reaching out to his master. He himself starts to feel lightheaded, unable to focus as he seems to start falling forward. Not able to tell where he exactly was.

The sides of his view becomes blurry, his eyelids feel forced shut..

.

.