W. Girl: "Gimme that! This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry. What are you, brain dead? Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!"

While the girl in white berates Ruby about the dust and shaking it in her face, I see that she looks like she's ready to sneeze, which will be bad. I slowly back away from the two girls.

W. Girl: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself!?"

Ruby sneezes, causing an explosion of fire, ice, and lightning (not from me) due to the dust.

W. Girl: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

W. Girl: "Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well... I..."

W. Girl: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice you know. We're here to fight monsters! So watch where you're going!" Okay, that's it! She's starting to get on my bad side.

Azure: "Hey, she said she was sorry, Princess!"

???: "It's Heiress, actually." A girl with black hair says while walking up to us with a dust vial. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally, some recognition!"

B. Girl: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss: "What- How dare...! The nerve of...! Ugh!" She grabs the vial from the girl and storms off in anger.

Ruby: "I promise I'll make this up to you! I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. So what's...?" We see that the other girl in black walked away and Ruby lies on the ground. "Welcome to Beacon..." I crouch down to pat her on the shoulder.

Azure: "Hey, cheer up Ruby. I'm sure that things will get better for you." I said with a smile.

Ruby: "Thanks, Azure." She smiled back at me. A shadow covers us and we see the blonde guy from the bullhead with his hand out to help Ruby up.

Jaune: "Hey... I'm Jaune."

Azure: "I'm Azure."

Ruby: "Ruby. (snickers) Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?"

A few minutes pass by and we are walking... somewhere.

Jaune: "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!"

Ruby: "Look, I'm sorry Vomit-boy was the first thing that came to mind."

Jaune: "Oh yeah, what if I called you Crater-face?"

Ruby: "Hey, that explosion was an accident."

Jaune: "Well the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!"

Both: "Do they?"

Jaune: "They will. Well, I hope they will... I mean, my mom always says that... Never mind."

There was a moment of silence afterwards.

Ruby: "So I got this thing." She pulls out her weapon as it turns into a scythe in front of us.

Jaune: "Whoa! Is that a scythe?!"

Ruby: "It's also a customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifle."