puppet

"hey can I ask you a question by the way" Soo Yeon said walking alongside Jackson.

"Please no more weird questions"

"Alright. How did that feel to date a lot of girls" She asked excitedly making Jackson choke out the drink he bought a while ago.

"I said no more weird questions!"

"How do you remember all of their names"

"..."

"What if you forget your ex name and ask out the same girl again"

"You make me look like I dated a whole ass country!"

"If you dated a lot of girls why didn't you ask me out then?" Soo Yeon asked more and more questions ignoring the reactions she's getting from the other.

"Goddamn I'm gonna leave you here"

"Did you date any men?"

"I didn't, but gender doesn't matter now shut up"

"Then would you ask my brother out? He's single for all his life"

"SOO YEON"

__

"Where were you?" Soobin asked looking at his sister hoping inside while yawning.

"Was trying to hook you up with a man. But unfortunately he rejected you"

"What the fuc-" he cursed under his breath.

"Maybe you should've said 'bye ladies hi guys"

"What?"

"It's alright Soobin you'll get your buddy soon. I'll get some hot showers I'm so tired" she left to her room before Soobin could even try to talk.

Soo Yeon hummed her favorite song while choosing her pajamas in the cabinet. Her phone started to ring. It was Minho. She thought about it and she decided that she'll just go and talk with him in person. After moments, walking out of the shower she was drying her hair. She got a call again but now it was from Jeongin. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Soo Yeon-ah where are you?" The said girl was so confused as to why Jeongin suddenly asked her where she was.

"Huh? I'm at home"

"Come and eat dinner after your shower" Soobin yelled from outside the door. Soo Yeon yelled back an "okay"

"Jeongin?"

"Oh yea? Nothing Yeonniee. Sleep well. Bubye" he hung up the call. Soo Yeon scoffed at why he called her all of a sudden

__

Saturday

"what the fuck?" Seungmin yelled looking at the text messages from Minho's phone. The said male was sitting in his chair with heads resting on his palm. They all met up in the early morning.

"I think this is the same person" Seungmin said keeping Minho's phone down. Jeongin went by the side of Minho and comforted him by sliding his hands over Minho's shoulder. Assuring they're here.

"And.. I called you to say-" Seungmin was cut off by the sound of the office door opening. It's Chan. He was confused. Keeping his bag down on the table he walked towards the three. Seungmin who had an unreadable expression passed the phone towards Chan. Whose eyes widened in panic.

"Where's Soo Yeon?" He asked.

"She's alright. Hyung tried to call her right after he got this text. But she didn't answer. He called us panicking and then we tried to call her. She's okay. She said she was with her friend and left home right away. I even heard her brother's voice" Jeongin explained.