Brother? ⚠️

My Toothless <3

Will you able to make it today? Are you sure?
(3.14 pm)

I'm onw. I'm jus 10 mins ahead dw :)
(3:17 pm)

Alr. Be careful <3
(3.17 pm)

Yesterday

Good morning <3
I'm sorry I didn't texted you yesterday. Jisung was my school bestfriend.
Let's meet today.
(Delivered 7.45 am)

I'm just home
Guess you were so busy
I couldn't talk to you at all
You returned home?
(Delivered 2.34 pm)

Are you still busy?
(Delivered 8.26 pm)

Sweet dreams <3
(Delivered 11 pm)

Today

Good morning <3
(Delivered 6:54 am)

I couldn't see you today either
Heard Soo Yeon going with Mr. Lee
Will you be alone then?
(Delivered 2:13 pm)

Are you mad at me?
(Delivered 4.00 pm)

Call My Toothless <3
Yes | No

Hyunjin was having conversation with himself into his mind. Whether he should call Chan or not. He was pouting and looking at the screen. He smiled when he noticed the caller id. 'My Toothless <3'

"I want a Toothless in my life" Sooha and Soo Yeon was crying together at how Toothless isn't real. Hyunjin just end up a dramatic crying session and was about to start another one.

"Let's watch it again" Sooha said while crying as Soo Yeon nodded sniffing. Hyunjin was still in his dramatic world.

When they were about to start the show again the door opened. "Yah! It's 4 am now. If you guys won't sleep right now I'm gonna call your parents and say you guys aren't sleeping in your so called 'sleepover'." Soobin yelled as all the other three laid in the bed covering themselves with blankets as if Soobin is a ghost and trying to escape from him.

"You better do not wake up until morning 10" he said as closed the door. Sooha peaked out of the blanket to see if Soobin gone out. He did. They sighed out of relief.

"He's such a sadist. Who even does sleep at friends sleepover?" Sooha said sulking.

"Kids. I made a decision. I'll call my future boyfriend as toothless. So I'll get a Toothless in real life" hyunjin giggled, he thought he's brilliant by this idea. "And I'll be the light fury for him"

"Are you saying you'll be a bottom?" Sooha looked at Hyunjin. "Yah! No" he replied too quickly.

"Yea you'd definitely be a bottom" Sooha laid back again. Hyunjin woke up and started to throw a pillow on Sooha and she got so much more offended and started to use her fist arms.

"I swear I'm calling your home" Soobin yelled from outside as they all laid back down again.

"He's such a boomer awgh"

Hyunjin smiled at the memories as he looked at Chan's contact.

Call My Toothless <3
Yes | No