date?

Soo Yeon walked inside home clutching her dress over chest. Froze in reaction yet walking towards her room. While walking she got bumped into a person.

"Oh fuc--- fish! What the hell Soo Yeon" Soobin yelled rubbing his shoulder were Soo Yeon's head hit just now. Soo Yeon looked up rubbing her forehead.

"Huh?"

"When did you even came back?"

"Huh?"

"Wha- did you saw a ghost or what?"

"Huh?"

Soobin got enough of it and moved from the way. Gestured Soo Yeon to get to her room. Soo Yeon started to walk and paused.

"Oppa" she called him and he turned back raising his eyebrows.

"What does it mean... 'on Thursday, be ready by evening... We'll go out'. What does it mean" Soo Yeon asked making Soobin blink and scratch his head.

"Soo Yeon-ah. It's like... You're asking me what is the meaning of 'meaning'. It's obvious. Get ready and we'll go out." Soobin didn't really helped Soo Yeon with this. But Soobin was confused onto why she's asking the very obvious question. Soo Yeon pouted and left to her room, leaving the confused Soo Yeon alone.

She locked her door and took her phone. She conference called her friends. Sooha and Hyunjin. They both attend it in a go.

Font style as
1) Hyunjin
2) Sooha

3) Soo yeon

"Guys what does it mean when someone said 'be ready by thursday evening. We'll go out'"

"Huh? Hello to you too" Hyunjin said.

"Where you going at Thursday evening?"

"Where I'm going?"

"Yes didn't you said that someone asked you to be ready. By the way who's that"

"It's... Something happened today"

Soo Yeon tried to change the topic. Ofcourse she eventually would tell her friends about wha happened today.

"Yea i know. I just dropped jisung in his home."

"Dropped? Your car is still here tho"

Soo Yeon said looking outside her window.

"Yea i dropped him by his own car and now I'm traveling by bus to your place to get my car to drive back home"

"What the hell"

"Anyways who's jisung?"

"Oh our senior!! Remember?"

"AHH HYUNJIN'S CRUSH YOU MEAN?"

"YAH HE'S NO LONGER MY CRUSH"

"whatever he was. So you guys met today???"

"Yea not a good meet tho. He broke up with his boyfriend."

"Wow Hyunjin then go for him"

"I'm not that cheap"

"I bet you still have slightest feelings tho"

"No i don't cause i like someone"

"Wha-" Sooha's line got cut.