Millie

"Mill can you pass me the salad please." Violet asked me. She is Tyler's mom. My dad went to Texas to do someone's heart surgery. So I was staying at Tyler's house not that I can live alone but Violet won't let me. After my mother's death she have tried her best to fill her place and she is doing a pretty good job but she isn't her and she can never be her.

"Millie are you coming to the field trip this weekend?" Tyler asked. The school was taking all the senior year students to a field to enjoy the nature and clean dirty roads and rivers.

"I don't have anything to do on the weekend but won't it be boring? How about we call in sick and stay here instead." These trips can sometimes be very boring and exhausting.

"Mill comeon don't be like that, you used to love these things." Tyler tried to change my mind he leaned towards me and whispered in my ears "plus we have after plans."

By after plans Tyler meant getting wasted and party. These pointless parties were the only thing which kept me from dying. The people I am surrounded with does make my mood flip.

"So are you guys going to the field trip?" Jake asked. He was Tyler's father and my uncle.

"Well it's better than getting bored at the house with a numb father.So I guess I will be going."They were all aware about my father's recent behaviour and how it was affecting all our relation but no one responded to my words because they all knew that a debate on this topic will lead us to nowhere.

"Well then we are going to the field trip on Saturday and for now we are going to Archie's house and mom please don't stay awake it might get late,okay?"Tyler announced.

"Fine but don't come too late. It's a school night."Violet ordered.

Archie's house

"Hiee Mills. How are you feeling now?"Shaily asked while hugging me tightly.
"I am fine."I hugged her back.

She is my bestfriend. She is one of the few people who truly loves me and care about me.

We are currently in Archie's living room. His Dad was out for a business trip so he had the whole house by himself.I personally hate Archie. He is way too much mean to me. He is mean to everyone except Tyler and Shaily but still girls would lower their self respect for him and I will never figure out why they do that and on the other hand boys would follow him like he was some famous nba player.
Tyler and Archie were both popular and attractive in school but only Tyler's popularity was justified.Tyler was perfect wether it be sports, studies, partying, dancing and much more things.

"Heard you couldn't handle few drinks munchkin."Archie's voice pierced my ears. He have a deep manly voice.

"It wasn't drinks that made me sick it was your annoying presence that made me feel nauseous."I couldn't stand him, he always finds a way to trigger my anger.

"Please someone note the time and date when Millie actually accepted the fact that she is affected by presence and munchkin it gives me pleasure to hear that you got sick because of me."He replied with joy in his eyes. Like he have achieved a great award for making me sick.My face was flushed with red colour because of anger.

"You know what --"

"Enough of you two."Tyler didn't let me finish my sentence not that I was going to say something savage.

"I am not in the mood to see you guys fighting today so please call it a truce just for today." Tyler demanded. He hated to see me and Archie fighting. We both meant the world to him.

"Fine"
"Fine"

Me and Archie agreed to Tyler's statement not that we had a choice.

"Guys you all are supposed to be in the pool right now what are you doing here?"Amada entered the living room. Though acoording to the grammar she was talking to all of the people present in the living room but we knew she was only inviting Archie. All of us knew she have a huge crush on Archie. Amanda is the meanest girl from school. She have this huge attitude as if she owns the world and none of us know why.

"Wait this is a pool party??" Tyler asked.

"Yup." Amanda

"Shit. I am so sorry. I forgot to mention." Archie never apologizes to anyone but Tyler.They are like brothers and obviously Archie is the reckless one.

"How do somebody forget to mention pool in a pool party?" I questioned.

"Well Tyler you could wear one of mine and Shelly did you by chance bring two pairs along with you?" Archie asked.

"No why would I bring an extra pair,Arch?"Shaily replied to Archie.

"Amanda do you have an extra one?"
Archie asked to Amanda.

"No and even if I did I would have never given it to her."Amanda replied.

"Firstly, Amanda no one would have accepted it even if you offered because God knows how many times you have fingered yourself in that. And I have my doubts that those ever go to laundary?" I am not this rude with anyone but with Amanda it is kind of automatic. She is a bully and a bitch. She deserves every savage reply coming to her.

"Okay,stop. Amanda shut up and get wasted or do whatever you want to do but leave us alone."Shaily intervened.

"As if I want to stay anywhere near you bitches." Amanda rolled her eyes and left.

"I will be staying with Millie, the pool is already too much crowded." Shaily lied. There were few people in the pool but it wasn't crowded and also the pool is big enough for atleast 100 people.

"I will also stay with Millie and Shaily." Tyler announced.

"No guys it's okay. You all should go in there and have fun I will let beer keep me company."I didn't want to be alone but I also did not want to kill their fun.

"You sure Mill?" Tyler asked.

"Yup." I faked a smile and went near the pool area where the real party was going on while Shaily, Tyler and Archie went to change into their swimsuits.