'ISUI'S STILL IN THE CAR!' Hoseok yelled in a strained voice, obviously fighting someone

Fighting his way through and clearing a path to himself, Namjoon reached the car.
'Cover me!' He yelled out, giving us an order

I was too busy to notice what's going on as I had my hands full. I must have taken down 8 of them already, and they are still coming.

'Shit!' Namjoon groaned loudly just after we heard a loud thud

As he reached the car door, they opened and slammed into him full force, knocking him away.

'What. The. Fuck?!' Jungkook's voice was full of shock, and I finally had a moment to look over, only to have a heart attack.

'JIMIN!'

There he was. Not a scratch on him. He looks perfectly fine.

He paid no attention to me screaming out his name, but he did pay attention to Namjoon. He walked over to him, kneeling down next to him and punching him full force, knocking him out on the spot.

What is he doing?!

'What the fuck?!' Jin sad the same thing and was in equal shock

He got back up, straightening his white shirt and the harness he had over it. Reaching for his knives, both his hands held one, spinning them around his fingers at he looked around him. Even from here, his eyes... He is different.

'Jimin! What the fuck are you doing?!' Jin almost ran to him, calling his name

Jimin looked at him, tilting his head a bit to the side before he started moving forward. As he came closer to Jin, his steps sped up until he started running. He was charging right at him.

'JIN! PULL BACK NOW!' By the time I screamed it, he was down and unconscious. Jimin pulled one of his martial art aerial kicks, putting him out cold

This time, he heard me and looked straight at me.

The rest of the guys were in too much shock to move. What the hell is going on?! He is alive, but why is he fighting us!?

'Take care of them for me, angel. You know what to do.' Isui spoke loudly enough for us to hear him. 'Good luck.' He looked right at me, grinning widely, then walked off

'I CAN'T GET A HIT ON HIM!' Jungkook screamed, taking down two guards more, but that won't get us to him

But that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about Jimin.

Much like with Jin, he headed straight for me. The look in his eyes is the same one I've seen the first time I met him. The cold, soulless glare.

'There's something wrong with him.' I tell the guys

'No shit! He just took Namjoon and Jin out!' Yoongi yells

'I'm taking him down.' Jungkook says

'No! Don't!' I scream. 'We have no idea what's going on. Don't do a thing! Retrieve the two of them and fall back!'

I kept taking steps backwards slowly, clutching the gun in my hand. It's almost as if I can smell the intent behind his approach. He is coming to take me down.

'Jimin. What are you doing?!' I ask, but he doesn't reply. He just stares at me emotionlessly as he keeps walking to me, flinging knives in his palms.

'Jimin! Stop!' I raised my gun, aiming at his chest. Not a thing I ever thought I'd have to do. My hands are shaking, and my eyes are blurry. I can't go this.

But he will.

A knife landed right above my knee in a millisecond. I didn't get to blink.

'RAIN!' Hoseok's voice rang in my ear as I cried out

'Don't touch him!' I yelled back, pulling the knife out of my leg

'Jimin!' I scream his name in hopes off seeing my husband, but all I see is that empty glare. That empty shell I used to know. Not a single trace of my Jimin in there.

He finally reached me, standing right in front of me. He walked right up the gun, pressing his chest against it, staring me down. He is not in the slightest bothered by the barrel that could take him out.

I could put him down. One pull of the trigger, and he's gone. But instead, I drop the gun on the ground. I can't do this. I'd rather die.

He grabbed me by the neck, choking me so hard that my eyes felt like popping out. 'You're the one I need to kill.'

Huh? What?!

'J-ji-min!' I wheeze, slapping his hand, but he's not letting go. He only pushed me back until I hit the wooden fence behind me

'How do you know my name? Who are you?' He squints at me

He doesn't know who I am?!

'I'm-your-wife-' I grunted through the last breaths, my vision going darker from the lack of oxygen

He let go of my throat, slapping me so hard that I almost fell over the wooden fence into the water underneath.

'I've been told about your lies and games. You could have come up with a better one.'

'ARGHHHH!' Another shriek left my lips as his knife dug into my stomach, directly under the ribs

I grabbed onto his hand that held the knife in me, wheezing in pain.

'Jimin-'

Another slap.
Blood started dripping from my nose and my mouth. The force of the hit cut my lip open, and I bit my cheek so it's bleeding as well.

'Any last words?' That cold tone. I haven't heard that in months.

'What have they done to you?' I cry, looking at those empty eyes. This is not him. It's like he's been erased

'Poor choice of last words.'

'Why?' I cough out some blood, gripping his hand tighter. 'Why are you doing this?'

'You are nothing more than a target. You come after my family, I kill you.'

'What?'

He pulled out the knife from my stomach, bringing it to my throat. 'From what he told me, I thought you'd be stronger. But you are weak. Nothing but a whore it seems.'

I have no idea what to think. What happened in a two days?! Where is my Jimin?

'Jimin, please, wake up.' I reached for his face, crying my eyes out, but I didn't even reach him when he cut my hand quickly

'Don't touch me with those whore hands.' He said it with pure disgust. 'You're wasting my time.'

Pressing his knife against my throat, I knew this was it. Whatever they did to him, they took him away from me. I lost him. I lost everything.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head a bit more to give him the access to my throat.
'It's okay. I love you. I love you.' I whimpered. I might as well die.

'What the fuck?' His voice got covered by a loud hit, and the knife on my throat dropped to the ground next to Jimin, who was laying down unconscious, with Yoongi standing above him, holding a wooden plank in his hands.

'We have to go, Rain. We have to go!' He was just as shocked

'We have to take him!' I cry

'Are you insane?! He'll I'll us all! This is not him! We have to go. Now!'

He dragged me away as I fumbled over my feet, looking at Jimin who was on the ground still. The image of him getting blurrier by the second as we move away.

What have they done to him?!