The Deal (Part 2) /Aemond Targaryen x DarkSorceress!Reader/

Warning: Smut, mention of dark magic

Summary: You could never see your own future, no matter in who you searched for. You could only see bits and pieces of the future of people you would be involved with longer. So, when the handsome Dragon Prince wanders into your home, you only see small bits of his future. You knew what that meant. It meant that he was your future.

Everyone was shocked by the maiden at Aemond's side.

The Prince walked around the castle with the unknown woman with such confidence.

The Prince was very confident all his life, but now, now he looked like a new man, a new dangerous man.

Even his mother found it strange and required an explanation from her son.

"She will be my wife within a week. And when the Blacks will come for us, we will fight."

Wife?

Everyone thought it would be impossible to celebrate a wedding during such times.

Everyone found it shocking that all the flowers in King's Landing bloomed like never before.

The celebration and the exchange of vows happened just as Aemond told his mother.

And now, you were his wife.

---

"A child for a child." you said as Aemond entered your chambers that night. "They will come and take one."

"Tonight?"

"Yes."

"Can you stop them?"

"You know our agreement my Prince, sorry, Husband."

"I married you so no one would ask questions, they are already doubting our relations at it is! I held up my end of the vow, now you have to do your part."

You stood up from your chair, completely expressionless as you walked over to him.

"You do not tell me what I have to do, Dear Aemond."

"I am your husband."

"So? You believe the title holds any significance for me? You truly believe that I would care about that? I told you, Aemond, people will die, I will only save you."

"Then do not tempt me! Telling me about the attack and the death of a child! At least do not say it!" you smirked a little. "Please, don't taunt me with such things, things I cannot do anything against."

There was so much you wanted to say but decided against.

"I'm sorry." you simply said, it made Aemond turn quickly, he never heard you apologise before, given he didn't know you for long but still.

You walked over to him and took off his eyepatch, it made him shiver with shame, you did notice.

You stepped closer as his arms moved around you, with one flick of your finger his hair fell around his shoulder and face.

You slowly guided him to your bed on your way you removed both of your clothes and laid him down on the soft bed.

"I wish to gain your forgiveness, Husband. I shall ride you all night into pleasures you never felt before."

"I believe I have experience in that. You are... truly a sorceress, you enchanted me and made me weak but you also made me so much stronger." he let out a moan as you sank down onto his hard rock cock.

Your nails ran down his chest, marking his milky-white skin as your hips began their movement. When you made a particular movement, Aemond's hands flew to your hips, holding you, helping you go faster.