Driven by Destiny /Aemond Targaryen/

Summary: A long-forgotten tradition of the Targaryen House resurfaces after your unexpected meeting with Prince Aemond.

Being a cook you always liked to bake and help around the kitchen, your grandma taught you everything and when she sadly passed, you were left an orphan.

Thankfully a kind woman took you into her care. She worked for the Targaryen family in the kitchen and so, even at a young age, you learned how a kitchen of this size worked.

You started to work as well soon after. The same kitchen same rules.

You helped cook for every big occasion, family meeting, simple feast and when a member of the family had a special request, it usually involved one of your recipes.

You heard the other girls often gossip about the princes about how handsome they were, but you never fully went into that mindset.

You just did your job and created new recipes.

"The Prince really liked your pastry." said one of the girls.

"Oh, which one?"

"Prince Aemond."

"No, I meant which pastry?"

"I don't know." she shrugged her shoulders before she moved on with her work.

You worked a lot on those pastries, it was something new, something you were proud of, so to hear that the Prince himself liked them so much, the word got to the kitchen, it meant a lot to you.

You decided to make more the next day and even tried out some sweet variations.

You were a good cook, creative, caring and talented.

One day, you got word that one of the serving girls was sick and you were supposed to go instead of her.

And you did.

The family decided to have lunch outside in the gardens, everyone was there and you enjoyed seeing how much they truly like the things you have made.

You smiled happily when you noticed that everything you have made was gone.

You smiled as you gathered the plates along with the others.

Then, as you turned, you accidentally took a wrong step and fell to the floor, breaking all the ceramics and glasses.

"I'm so sorry, Your Grace." you said as you tried to gather yourself.

"Foolish girl!" you heard the king mumble before you looked at him, it was right the moment when he looked at you, making him think that you were mocking him. "How dare you!" he yelled as you tried to gather yourself and failed miserably.

You tried to get up and this is when you saw the King's hand reaching, he was about to slap or grab you. You flinched then a loud roar was heard, no doubt it was a dragon.

You meant to run back inside but somehow ended up the furthest as the dragon caused more wind. The table also flew away as everyone tried to keep on the ground. You looked up at the huge beast. You were never this close to a dragon, you only saw them while they were flying, never this close.

The absolute shock on everyone's face, including yours as Vhagar just towered above you.

You thought this was the end. You will be dead in a couple of seconds.

As the King looked up at the dragon, he soon looked at his son, expecting him to stop his own dragon.

Your eyes also met with the Prince's possibly begging him to help you.