minqi

[first idle ship i ever found adorable:((]

[requested by: addtractedtoyeji <3 so sorry this took almost a whole ass week,, PLS DONT CALL JYPAPI OK TY]

[little bouts of happiness]

If anyone were to ask Yuqi why she was making sandwich at 3am, she would deny vehemently the possibility that she was making this sandwich for her girlfriend, who loved loaves of bread for breakfast rather than anything that would fill her stomach more before her 8am vocal lessons on Fridays.

In fact, she would probably claim that she was incredible at making her sleepwalking believable.

Because she hated bland breakfast and being "an adorable romantic", but she dearly loved Minnie.

So, months ago, she started an experiment to see if Minnie's smile felt better to her if she was the cause.

She wore the bedazzled royal blue dress that the older girl picked out for her to wear to a fellow idol's private birthday party because "it was the only thing she could find in her closet", then Minnie squealed, clapping her hands when Yuqi emerged from the bathroom with the dress fitting her form just right.

She woke up five minutes early to put on a pot of tea before rushing to Minnie's phone to set her alarm 10 minutes later than normal, so Minnie would wake up at 8:10 with a steaming mug of that atrocious green tea she obsesses over.

She spent two hours looking for the ring Minnie lost months ago, which she found under her work desk, right under Mingo.

And she swore, though she was nearly always out of the house whenever Minnie found these things, that she could feel when the other girl smiled. It sent an involuntary shiver down her spine.

Growing bolder, she came in late for her English lessons with Miss Son to build a blanket fort, stringing the the fairy lights she bought online all over the fort, then leaving a note.

Enjoy the clubhouse.
<3 Your Secret Admirer.