sahyo

[ah yes

[ah yes... leadernim and sanake are at it again...]

[sahyonaraa here has been requestin sum good ole sahyo for a long while now, so here it is, readers !!]

[sugar rushed confessions]

shibasanashyshy: i maaay have eaten too many sugar cubes.

Jihyo laughed at the text Sana sent her. She was in the middle of studying for her economics exam, and of course the Japanese woman would be ingesting as much sweets as she can this late into the night.

It wasn't fair that Sana never had to study all throughout their first semester, yet still got straight A's as the result.

Doesn't matter though, it was just one of the things she had gotten used to since becoming friends with Teudoongie University's [a/n: HAH ! TD Uni- ok ill stop] very own head cheerleader, Minatozaki Sana.

Friends? Maybe that wasn't the right word. Friends usually didn't fuck as much as they did. 

Which was pretty fucking often, mind you.

But it wasn't like she could say they were anything more than each other's fuck buddies.

Anytime she said anything near the subject of defining them and their ambiguous relations, Sana either would laugh it off or make some excuse to leave.

It wasn't like Jihyo wasn't happy with what they were. She really was.