annyeongz

[nobody requested, but this is my book SO i write annyeongz! :D]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[nobody requested, but this is my book SO i write annyeongz! :D]

[initially, i wanted this to be angst but then nOPE, i want these two to be their old selves again >:'( even if its all fiction </3]

[just this once (only you)]

So, it seems that Yujin had been roped into dancing with Wonyoung in their shared room.

Now, don't get the wrong idea. Ahn Yujin didn't dislike dancing out of nowhere, on special stages, for their perfomance in every comeback, and most definitely not with her best friend.

It was actually pretty fun dancing with Wonyoung even if she was dancing a little off rhythm on purpose. What she lacked in finesse in the small confines of their room, she makes up in energy, and somehow when Yujin watched Wonyoung dance, she would get the urge to stand up and dance her heart out, and just have fun dancing, letting loose, letting her feelings show with the other girl. 

A feeling she last felt when she was still one of the maknaes, and still could goof off and annoy the rest of her IZ*ONE unnies without feeling unprofessional afterwards.

Jang Wonyoung wasn't a bad dancer, Yujin could not deny that she looked absolutely pretty and gorgeous and sparkling when she was dancing, flexing her face muscles to show off any type of sultry and/or mesmerizing expression her face could make. 

Absolutely gorgeous. 

As Wonyoung grinned. As Wonyoung let loose. Full of life and full of energy and Yujin could not help but stare in awe as her best friend moved to the gentle beat, as everything around seemed to be filled with life. 

This was Jang Wonyoung behind closed doors, behind cameras, behind every music show, performance and MC schedules.

This was the Jang Wonyoung that Yujin used to know, and she thanked the heavens above this Wonyoung never actually left.

Careless and clumsy with no eyes on her, other than Ahn Yujin's. Her posture relaxed, graceful, and her face free of make up and... real.

Jang Wonyoung only just became more gorgeous. 

"Yujinnie! Are you gonna just stand there and not take this opportunity to dance with me?" Wonyoung snapped her leader out of her thoughts, reminding the other girl that she was alone with Wonyoung (because Liz was quite occupied by a certain someone [u guess who that is ;p] in the other room), "come on! This song is my jam!"