haeju

[AGAIN, a ship i didnt know existed up until now !! :'DD]

[requested by none other than this gay ass bij: heyy_ju >:( istg if i wasnt in love w ur works, i-]

[eyes up here]

Minju hated her Geometry class with a vengeance.

As a Psychology major, she never quite understood why she had to take math classes when it didnt have anything to do with her career path in the first place.

Once she becomes a therapist, was she expected to look at something in her office, point it out to a patient, and say, "I know you're going through something but why don't we talk about Pythagorean theorem and see where it goes, yes?"

So, she zoned out of the lecture as much as she could, which was each and every time. 

She learned how to tune out Mrs. Kwon and had practically trained her ears and subconscious to only pay attention whenever the class is ending in five minutes. 

So, when someone else walked in instead of the strict looking professor, Minju immediately perked up and straightened up in her seat.

Her mind malfunctioned, as the woman- roughly a few years older than her- walked in and went straight for Mrs. Kwon's desk, gently dropping the stack of papers in her arms down on the table.

Just as the woman entered the room, Minju then noticed that the loud voices in the room have toned down to quiet murmurs.

Honda Hitomi, her friend and roommate, nudged her shoulder, "It's not Sprite Fanatic today," She muttered beside Minju.

"I've never seen her before," Yabuki Nako, also Minju's longtime friend and roommate, added.

However, the frog couldn't put her attention on anywhere else but on the mane of jet black hair framing a perfectly sculpted nose, lips, and jaw. 

She could only compare her beauty to the sculptures of some famous sculptor. And even then, even the most awesome sculptures had nothing compared to her.

And yes, Kim Minju was terrible at describing people but damn it, the woman facing the room was so absolutely, unbelievably gorgeous and breathtaking.