chaekura

[hi y'all ! got chaekura here for @Laughingstockening welp, here ya go !! hope you enjoy this, dear reader !!!]

[frog here, frog there, frog everywhere]

"C'mon, baby. Look at me! Look here!" 

Sakura walked into the living room with a camera and saw her dear wife talking to their daughter, who were both sitting on the floor next to the TV, surrounded by tons stuffed animals and pieces of colorful legos. 

Their little Yuri has been having a hard time saying a certain word. The teachers in her kindergarten school talked about this with them, worried that it might influence the other kids.

"Say it with mommy now. Frog frroog frog~" 

Sakura held back a snort as Chaeyeon repeated 'frog' several more times as the other woman held the sides of their daughter's shoulders.

"Fuuuck," said the little doe-eyed Yuri.

Too pure and innocent for the world, as you can see.

Chaeyeon looked at Yuri's hamster-like stare with her eyebrows furrowed and lips pouting. Sakura shook her head, smiling widely at how cute and funny her wife looked at that moment while she was filming her two girls. 

To her surprise, Chaeyeon's head turned to where the familiar sound came from.

"Yah, you!" She huffed, glaring at Sakura.

Sakura waved her free hand sheepishly, leaning on the wall where they measure Yuri's height as she grows older.

"This is your fault, you know that, right?"

"What? Why is it my fault?" Sakura pouted.

Chaeyeon wasn't having it, though. Her eyes squinted at the Japanese, "As if you don't know, Mrs. Potty Mouth."

"What the fuck, Jjaeyeon?"

"Fuck!" shouted Yuri while playing with her stuffed goose. 

Sakura snorted loudly and wheezed.

Chaeyeon couldn't even hold back a snicker herself as she begrudingly face palmed herself. These two, I swear.