sooshu

[all i can say here is,,, cube can go rot

[all i can say here is,,, cube can go rot. :) ]

[requested by none other than !! candycanesinb <3 ]

[baking with shuu]

"Sooooojin unnie!!"

Soojin flinched as the scream filled the whole dorm's comfortable silence.

And her batter to spill a little from her bowl. 

Shuhua, in her usual green, oversized shirt, sat across from Soojin as the girl worked on grabbing a towel to wipe off the spilled batter.

"Whatcha makin'?" 

Soojin briefly glanced up at Shuhua, seeing her across from their kitchen's round table and her feet swinging back and forth under the table. 

"Trying to make these bagels for us," She replied, turning her attention back to her task, albeit now she couldn't find her focus right away.

Shuhua just blinked as the older dumped some sort of jelly powder into her dough mixtures.

"What's that, unnie? Can I try it?" The Taiwanese leaned over the counter to try and get a better look at what Soojin was making.

"It's still not done yet. So, no," Soojin didn't need to look up at Shuhua to know that she was pouting and making those puppy eyes at her, "I'll give you one when this first batch is done."

"What if I helped?" Shuhua sat up in her seat, "I wanna help out."

"Shuhua, no," Soojin heaved out another sigh as she began to cover her bowl with plastic wrap.

"What are you going to do with the leftover powder?"

"I didn't realize that this was a game of twenty questions," Soojin said with an slightly impatient look.

Shuhua hunched over the table, disheartened, "Just trying to get you prepared for when Yuqi and Miyeon unnie ask you a million questions on how you got these to taste good."

The older sighed and flashed a weak smile, "Thanks, Shuu. I appreciate it, I really do."

"If you want, I know I can help," Shuhua tried to shoot her shot again with a sparkle in her eyes.

"No, and that's final."

The sparkle disappeared as Shuhua slumped fully against the table, staring at the wall with a pout. 

Her eyes began to unfocus before a pattern of violet and red triangles suddenly came into Shuhua's view.

"Hey."

Shuhua didn't move, that 'hey' could be anyone. 

It could be Minnie coming to make herself some coffee. Could be Yuqi coming to get a snack. Could be any of the members stopping by to let her and Soojin know they were going to go shopping.