gamin

[ah but ofc, it's heyy_ju who got to acknowledge this book first lmao

[ah but ofc, it's heyy_ju who got to acknowledge this book first lmao. automatically, they have earned the right to request u3u]

[YES, i didnt know this ship existed either. BUT i've thought of sumn :D and here it isss.]

[chance meeting]

Minju absolutely loves Jiwon.

She found the feline roaming the streets one night when she was walking home from work and even though she was hesitant to take her in, she did. The poor kitten was shivering and looked so thin, she could never stomach down the guilt if she hadn't taken her in.

Minju was supposed to give her to an animal shelter where she could be taken care of but when the cat decided to rub against her legs while she was watching a movie the night Minju decided to give her to a shelter, she knew she couldn't give her away. So with the help of Google and research, she was able to properly raise Jiwon as if the cat was her very own child.

They both loved going out to their lawn and today was a lovely day outside. Minju decided that she and her fluffy kitten can laze and play under the sun a bit.

She lifted Jiwon up and started cooing at her, "Hey, Jiwonnie, we're going out today!" Jiwon lifted a paw and put it on Minju's nose, "Yes, yes, I'll feed you later."

The moment they are outside of their home, Jiwon pounced off Minju's arms and began wandering towards the bushes near their neighbor's house. 

She didn't worry about it since she knew Jiwon wouldn't wander off someplace she wasn't familiar with.

Or at least, Minju believed she wouldn't...

After a while of not seeing her friend come back out, the frog decided to investigate. And since Jiwon was still young, worry was increasingly bubbling in her chest, afraid of her kitten getting lost and not making it home.

She parted away the bushes, poked her head in and started looking for Jiwon.

"My scrumptious darling girl, what ever are you doing over there?" Minju softly called out, way louder than she should have.

Minju almost jumped out of her skin when she suddenly heard a very human, and very feminine response.