Chapter 32 [Last Chapter]

"Come in!"

They clearly heard a voice from their boss, JYP-pdnim. As Chan looked at his member's face, he observed his member's expression. They have discussed and agreed to leave JYP Entertainment if their all-rounder, Han Jisung is no longer with them. Chan, Minho and Changbin also intend to set up their own company if they are no longer with JYP. If Jisung wants to be a soloist, they will make sure the younger becomes their idol, not JYP's idol.

"Okay, now or never!" Chan said and the others nodded. Minho took a moment to breathe before pushing the meeting room door. When the door opened, their jaw dropped when Jisung stood with his delightful smiles. All of them were stiff, except:

"JISUNG-HYUNG!"

Except for maknae. He threw himself at the young main rapper. They both chuckled as their foreheads collided.

"I missed you, hyungie." Jeongin couldn't hold on to what he had in his heart. He misses his roommate very much. Although Hyunjin always comes with him every night, it's still not the same as his favorite hyung.

"I missed you as well."

"Baby.."

Jisung turned to Chan's little voice before being embraced on all sides by his member.  He was enchanted by every act of affection he received. The lines 'I missed you' and 'we missed you' made him want to cry. He misses them deeply as well.

"My twin is back!" Felix kissed Jisung's cheeks and Hyunjin soon wiped away the marks of the kiss. Jisung chuckled when Felix glared at the taller.

"Ahem!"

At last, they remember their boss's existence. They began to take their seats after Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin fought to have Jisung sit beside them. JYP-dnim took the all-rounder's arm and allowed him to sit by his side.

This time, Changbin glared at their boss. Since the pre-debut era, only Changbin dared to send death glared at him.

"Let's make it faster. After talking to Jisung, he chose to stay. He will not leave Stray Kids or JYP."

All of them cheered. Jisung couldn't hide his smiles when he saw what was going on. His member hugged him once more.  Chan kissed his forehead and Hyunjin kissed his cheek.

"This means you have to get ready for your world tour."

"Malaysia, please!" interrupted Jisung making his boss frown.

"Oh yes, hyung. We want to meet Malaysian's Stay," added Seungmin.

The others nodded.

"India,"Changbin suddenly interrupted.

"Don't forget, UK," said Hyunjin making JYP-dnim look at them alternately.  Everyone shows hope in their faces. He sighed when he spoke,

"I'll think about it."

*****

"Yay! Thank you, Sungie!" Felix gave his twin a back hug.

"It's just Maggi, Lixie,"Jisung laughed slightly when Felix was excited to get a bunch of instant noodles from Malaysia.

"Just Maggi? Sungie, we are talking about Maggi asam laksa! And it's my boyfriend's favourite."

"But Changbin-hyung likes tom yam flavor," replied Jisung and turned to his twin. Felix rubbed his back neck with a shy smile.

"Come here. I want to tell you something," Felix pulled Jisung's finger and they both sat on Changbin's bed.

After meeting JYP-dnim, only Jisung and Felix went back to their dorm.  Others still try to persuade their boss to organize a concert in a country where they never went.