Chapter 8

"Pass!"Jisung didn't prefer to talk about it. More than not ready to share with his aunts.

Han Hyo Joo shook her head at Han So Hee who seemed to want to say something. She didn't want to spoil her nephew's appetite that morning.

"When can I see Chan and Changbin?"Han So Hee demanded.

She is Stay, but her bias is 3Racha. Before Jisung debuted, she requested to be introduced to the members of Stray Kids, but Jisung refused.

Maybe she just needs to reveal that she is Jisung aunt. Thereafter, her brother will come to Korea to kill her. Huh!

"I want to see them too, Jisung.."Han Hyo Joo declared her wish.

"When are both of you free?"Finally, there was positive feedback from their nephew. They both kept looking at the schedule on their respective phones.

"End of this month,"Han Soo Hee told.

"End of this month sounds good,"stated Han Hyo Joo.

Jisung put the spoon and fork on the plate before taking out his phone.

"30th?"Jisung asked.

"I'm free.”Han Hyo Joo and Han Soo Hee answered at the same time before they both laughed.

"I'll bring them here."

"Not here,"Han Soo Hee refused.

"Not here, but at our late grandfather's villa. There is more privacy,"added Han Hyo Joo.

They want to avoid causing any controversy until Jisung is ready to reveal the relationship between them.

After all, they hadn't visited the villa in a long time. The last time was two years ago. At that moment, his brother's family returned to Korea for two weeks. But Jisung is not there because he has a world tour abroad.

"Grandpa villa.."muttered Jisung. He imagined his late grandpa's luxurious villa. Jisung also imagined his member's reaction when they saw the villa.

But their reaction must be more interesting when they know about his aunts.

"You can stay there during the hiatus," suggested Han So Hee.

His aunts learn about his intention for a hiatus, and they don't mind, but Chan still doesn't agree. Maybe he can use his aunt's connection to ease his hiatus process?

"Can both of you help me?"

"About what?"Han So Hee asked and got up from the chair.

She headed to the fridge and grabbed out a green grape. Han Hyo Joo reached for the grape as soon as her sister placed it on the table. Jisung had finished a piece of roti canai and half a glass of teh tarik.

"I learn both of you know JYP-hyung.." Jisung purposely cut off his sentence. Two grapes were reached and put into the mouth. Jisung's cheeks were full when he chewed the fruit.

"Chan didn't give you a break?"guessed Han Hyo Joo. Jisung once told them that Chan reluctantly wanted to give him a 'break'.

They also agree if their nephew takes a break. Jisung looks playful, but his track is the most in Chan's laptop. So, it's not a problem if Jisung wants to have a break.

"Not really. But if he still doesn't agree, I will ask both of you to talk to JYP-hyung."

His aunts nodded in agreement.

"Imagine JYP oppa's face when he finds out Jisung is our nephew.."replied Han Soo Hee while smirking. She brushed Jisung's hand away, who was trying to pull the grape plate. Did he want to eat this grape all alone?

"After telling him, we had to threaten him not to tell anyone else. If he tells others, we will burn the JYP building,"added Han Hyo Joo.

"Make sure when you burn it, I'm not around. If not, my ghost will find both of you."

Han Soo Hee was giggling at her nephew's responded.

"How about your member group?"Han So Hee asked as soon as her laughter subsided.

“Oh, yes. Make sure they are not there, either."

"Even if some of them made you like this?" Han Hyo Joo asked before getting a glare from her little sister.

"I love all of them. They like my family," admitted Jisung.

"Just because someone is 'family', doesn't mean you have to tolerate lies, chaos, drama and disrespect."

*****

"I agree."

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

Chan stared at the faces of Felix, Changbin and Jeongin alternately. The three of them just laughed before running away, leaving Chan alone in the dining room.

"Seriously?"he murmured while looking at the ingredients on the table.

"Hyung.."Jisung showed up to say hello after seeing three more of his friends heading to the living room while laughing.

"I just planned to cook for lunch, but the three of them have already agreed."

"Okay?"Jisung still didn't understand what the problem was.

"They agree I'm cooked, but don't want to help."

"I can help you,"offered Jisung.

"That's my child!"Chan kept patting his first child's shoulder.

While they were both busy in the kitchen, Hyunjin came with Minho. Since Jisung moved to Jeongin's room, Hyunjin rarely sees Jisung sitting in the living room. The man always sits in the room or in the studio.

"Nice smell.."praised Hyunjin who was peeking behind Jisung's shoulder.

The all-rounder is stirring soft tofu stew. Jisung could feel the tip of Hyunjin's nose gently touch his neck. Jisung tried to act normal, even though his heart felt like jumping out. Soon Hyunjin's chin rested on his shoulder. Jisung admits he misses physical affection from Hyunjin.

"Let's go to the mall,"Hyunjin whispered.

“Okay. I also want to buy a present for my aunt,"Jisung just recalled his aunt's birthday was two days away.

"So we're leaving at 5?"

Jisung just nodded, while Hyunjin was still standing behind Jisung. His hands hugging the younger's waist but it wasn't long before Chan started yelling with a teased tone.

"Get a room!"

*****

❤️,
Kay.