Chapter 4

"Of course no!" Once again Hyunjin refused to admit his felling towards the all-rounder.

Felix, who was leaning on the door frame, was already smiling cynically. Hyunjin said he didn't like Jisung, but if the squirrel boy isn't there, he is the most one restless.

"And you, Seungmin..did you hate him?"

The unexpected question from Felix caused a feeling of discomfort in Seungmin's heart. Is it so obvious what he did to Jisung that Felix could ask such a question?

"Why should I hate him?"

"Because you thought he took your Hyunjin.."

Seungmin sit on the bed. Hyunjin is still processing Felix's meaning. Jeongin's scream ended their conversation. Seungmin breathed a sigh of relief, but it wasn't long before he knew Jisung had returned to the dorm.

"Jisung-hyung!"

"Baby!" Felix shouted and ran towards Jisung.

Hyunjin tried to get up from the bed, but was stopped by Seungmin. He didn't want Hyunjin to greet Jisung's return.

"Please stay here, Hyunjinie. We haven't been like this for a long time."

Seungmin's request made Hyunjin feel all wrong. He also heard how lively his friends' voices were in front of him. Jisung's voice also sounded happy.

"Okay.." replied Hyunjin with a smile before they both hugged again.

That's when Jisung came in, behind him where's Jeongin, Felix and Changbin. They're clueless what the three men wanted from Jisung to follow him to this room.

"Hey, guys!" Jisung said without paying attention to his three friends behind him.

Once again, Hyunjin broke the hug when he saw the all-rounder. He immediately sat on the edge of the bed. Seungmin bit his lip.  His efforts to get Hyunjin's attention failed again. Jisung didn't seem surprised by what happened on Seungmin's bed.

"Come on, baby. Tell us or just tell me," persuaded Felix and give back hug to Jisung.

"But I saw Jisung with her, so Jisung has to tell me first." Changbin interrupted and hugged Felix's back, but his hand squeezed Jisung's shoulder.

Seeing the situation made Jeongin run in front of Jisung. He hugs the all-rounder from the front. Jisung who was surprised by Jeongin's action was almost pushed back. The four of them are like a train!

"What is going on?" Chan looked at the door. When he saw Jisung, his smiled. Chan was happy to see his first child laughing with the others.

"Hyung, Jisung-hyung has a girlfriend!" Jeongin said making Chan, Hyunjin and Seungmin shocked. Hyunjin trying to stand, but his arm was pulled by Seungmin.

"So, that's the reason you shouldn't have come back last night," teased Felix.

When Han So Hee sent him earlier, Changbin happened to have just returned from jogging. As usual, before they parted, his aunt would kiss his cheek. He also did the same thing and after that, they hugged.  Luckily, his aunt was wearing a mask and cap, so her face was not visible.

"She looks beautiful from the back," praised Changbin before turning to see a chin on his shoulder.

It seems Jisung's train gets longer when Chan hugs Changbin. Jeongin in front was already laughing before he turned around.

"Cho Cho Cho.." Jeongin turned around, and the others just followed suit. They laughed and left the room. Hyunjin, who was still thinking about Jisung's girlfriend immediately pulled his arm that was still held by Seungmin. Without a word, he also left.

"Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin's steps stopped. He turned to Seungmin.

"Stay with me."

Hyunjin feels that Seungmin is getting spoiled. Ever since he came back from hiatus, almost every time Seungmin wanted to be close to him. Hyunjin let out a heavy sigh, he turned around. Seungmin was already smiling when he saw the taller sitting next to him again.

"You're so clingy.."Hyunjin commented, but Seungmin didn't reply because he was busy playing Hyunjin's fingers.

"Did you believe about Jisung having a girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"I thought he's gay," said Seungmin and tried to look at Hyunjin's face. His best friend was thinking.

"Jinie.."

"What?"

"Do you think Jisung's gay?"

"I don't know, Seungminie."

"I hope he's straight and he has a girlfriend," said Seungmin without knowing that Hyunjin was asking for something different in his heart.

"During my hiatus, did anything happen?" asked Hyunjin and looked directly at Seungmin's face.

"Nothing happened. You know we're busy with the Kingdom.."answered Seungmin without looking at Hyunjin. Before Hyunjin added his questioning, Seungmin pull the man in his arms.

"But, during Kingdom..Jisung and Eric looked close.."

Hyunjin flinched. Eric's name is the one he wants to avoid being paired with Jisung the most. Seungmin hides his smile.

Although he couldn't see Hyunjin's face presently, he knew that Hyunjin didn't like what he heard.

"I think Eric likes Jisung.."spoke Seungmin who deliberately made Hyunjin hurt.

"Seungmin, Hyunjin..come here!"

*****

"I don't want.."

"Please, Jisung.."persuaded Eric.

When he saw the Stray Kids all-rounder still shaking his head, he turned towards Soobin. Soobin who was sitting in front of the two men, went straight to the counter. He ordered two pieces of different cheesecake.

"Is this a bribe?"asked Jisung as soon as Soobin put the cheesecake on the table.

But his hands still pulled the two cakes as well. Soobin looked at Eric with a proud face when Jisung seemed to enjoy the cheesecake.

"Urgh, how did I forget your weakness is cheesecake,"muttered Eric who was furious when he lost to Soobin.

*****

❤️,
Kay.