Chapter 13

"What are you talking about, Seungmin? You and him are important in my life. I can't choose!"Hyunjin shouted, and stood up. 

Seungmin's crying got louder, and that was Hyunjin and Minho's weakness.

"Minie, I'm sorry.."Hyunjin quickly apologized when he realized he scolded Seungmin, his best friend, for the first time.  He knelt in front of Seungmin who was sitting on the edge of the bed with Minho. Without waiting too long, Seungmin hugged the taller.

Seeing the situation, Jisung knew who Hyunjin chose. He released Chan's embrace and hold the leader's cheek before standing up.

"Sorry for the mess.."Jisung said and walked away.

"Jisung.."called Hyunjin, but at the same time he could feel Seungmin tighten his hug.

Jisung stopped between Changbin and Jeongin before turning to Hyunjin.

"If you hesitate between me and another person, don't choose me.."

"Are you an idiot? Seungmin's his best friend, not another person!"Minho scolded Jisung.

"Language, Minho!"snap Chan who was already sending him a death, glared.

"Me..idiot..Thanks for the remainder, Minho-hyung." Jisung's reply was like a slap to Minho. He himself did not think that he used 'that language' on Jisung. And this is also the first time he raised his voice at the all-rounder.

"Hyung.."Jeongin followed Jisung's steps.

Chan and Changbin also followed Jisung and Jeongin's steps. Felix stayed because he wanted to know what happened.

"I want to sleep,"said Jisung as soon as he saw Chan and Changbin enter his room with Jeongin.

"But.."

"Not tonight,hyung,"cut Jisung.

"Come on, hyung. Good night, Sungie,Innie," Changbin pulled Chan's arm as if he didn't want to leave the room.

As shortly as the room door was closed, Jeongin hugged Jisung and,as expected, the older cried in his arms.

"Just cry. Don't say anything..”

*****

"Don't say anything?"

"Yes, the song title 'Don't Say Anything' by Sleeping With Sirens," Soobin told Yeonjun.

They just arrived at Eric's private party.  Just then, the song Don't Say Anything was playing and Yeonjun asked Soobin the name of the song. The other TXT members have started to disappear.

"This is not just private party, but more to idol party.."said Soobin between his laughter.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement, but everyone who came was from the 4 generation group. Soobin's eyes saw Chan and Changbin chatting with Hongjoong which made him remember his best friends, Eric and Jisung.

"I want to see Binnie,"Yeonjun told then left Soobin who was looking for Eric and Jisung in the crowd of guests.

Three days ago, Jisung called him. Jisung tells what happened in the dorm. Soobin clenched his fists as he heard Jisung crying on the other end of the line. If it wasn't because he was out of the area, he would have met Jisung that night too.

"Hi Soobinie-oppa.."Yuna said with a smile.

Soobin was stunned when Yuna laughed at his lost behavior.

"Why are you standing there?"asked Yuna who waved to Onda and Aisha who had just arrived.

"I'm looking for Jisung.Did you see him?"

"Jisungie-oppa in the kitchen. But he's looked more reserved, and that's not a good sign.."Yuna continued slowly.

Soobin invited the girl to sit on a chair close to the swimming pool.

"What does that mean?"asked Soobin even though he knew the answer.

"His condition now is the same as before his hiatus the first time, but this time it seems even worse. Do you know why he is like that?"

Soobin kept quiet. He wanted to avoid answering that question.

"I think you know. Although it is unclear to me why he is like that, but I hope everything will be okay."

"I hope so."

"Yuna, come here!"called Yeji.

"I got to go, and you have to accompany Jisungie-oppa because I saw him alone earlier."

"Okay, thanks Yuna."

Directly, Soobin entered the luxury villa. He greeted anyone who passed him. If the atmosphere outside was calmer, inside it was lively with the songs of every idol group that came. The middle part of the villa has been turned into a dance floor.

"There you are! I thought you didn't come," said Eric and pulled Soobin to the edge of the corner that was a little farther from the others.

"Where's Jisung?"asked Soobin.

"In the kitchen, eating ice-cream with Lia."

"He must not eat a proper meal.So, our plan?"Soobin asked. After Jisung called him,he told Eric about the all-rounder problem.

"Like we planned. But you start first, okay? I want to greet guests,"said Eric before leaving.

Soobin just nodded. Tonight, Eric and him have a mission to make Hyunjin jealous. Both of them will do as much skinship as possible with Jisung.

But, that is just a plan and a plan can change.. right?

Soobin's feet pointed towards the kitchen, but Jisung had once come to him.

"You want some?"asked Jisung and pointed the spoon full of ice cream in front of Soobin's mouth.

"Sure.."Soobin opens his mouth and enjoys the strawberry ice cream.

The two of them headed to the living room where Hyunjin, Sunwoo, Heeseung, Lia, Sihyeon, Mia and Kai were already there. Seeing Hyunjin there brought a smile to Soobin's lips. He take his place in front of Hyunjin. Jisung was pulled to sit next to him.

"Are you okay sitting in front of that useless man?" Soobin whispered.

"I still love him, so don't talk bad about him.."Jisung glared at Soobin.

Jisung fed more ice cream in his mouth while his eyes looked at the dance floor, and he looked at Minho dancing with Seungmin and Changbin with Felix.

Suddenly, he noticed the face of someone who had just entered front of the main door of the villa.

Jisung gulped.

Did he have time to hide?

*****

Self promotion 👇

(a/n — I just published a new story

(a/n — I just published a new story. This is a just simple story with a short chapter and fast plot. Check it out and happy reading!)

❤️,
Kay.