Chapter 20

"What do you mean by who are they?"asked Chan with a chuckle, without suspicion.

"I don't know them, hyung.."

"So funny!"Felix said and approached Jisung.

But the all-rounder tightened his arms around Chan as if his life depended on him.

"Sungie, I'm glad you're okay. I.."

"Don't call me like that. You're not my friend.."replied Jisung and glared sharply at the freckled boy.

The jaws of those who were there dropped when they heard Jisung's words. Jisung's reaction also seems natural, not acting. The all-rounder obviously gave them a skeptical expression.

"Don't tell me.."Hyunjin's voice trembled when he thought about what was on his mind at the moment.

Dr. Bae who was standing next to Mr. Han continued to explain about the condition of Jisung who actually lost his memory. Hearing the doctor's words made Hyunjin fall to his knees. Changbin and Minho rushed towards him.

"I can't believe it!"Eric stated, then headed towards the bed.

"Jisung, don't you dare to forget about me!"continued Eric after he was in front of Jisung who was still hugging Chan.

Mr. Han stops Eric before something happens.

"Eric.."Eunwoo instantly reached for Eric's arm, who was trying to drag Jisung away from Chan.

"Eunwoo-sunbaenim?"Jisung tilted his head when he looked at his senior there.

"Ha, you remembered him, but me? What a joke!"pressed Eric.

"What are you talking about? He's idol. Astro's member! Of course, I know him," countered Jisung while giving Eric an irritating stare.

"He particularly remembers things before he debuted. That's why he doesn't remember anyone except Chan and Eunwoo. But he only recalls Eunwoo as Astro's member not his best friend.."pointed out Mrs. Han who understands about Stray Kids, Eric, Eunwoo and Soobin situation.

"We're best friends?"Jisung asked, then turned his attention to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo smiled and nodding.

For now, only Eunwoo can deal with Jisung with no drama. Seungmin, Jeongin and Soobin left the room after hearing the explanation from the doctor. They could not accept that statement..

"Oh."

That was all Jisung replied before he looked at the man, who was still sobbing on the floor.

"He's my best friend too?"asked Jisung with a pure face. He refers to Hyunjin being persuaded by Changbin and Minho.

"More than that,"muttered Chan. Jisung turned to the older. He wanted to ask, but his head hurt.

"My head.."

Dr.Bae ordered them out. They had to leave the room except for Chan because the all-rounder didn't let go of his hand.

"Stay with me, hyung.."

Chan stared at Jisung's hand. 

Suddenly, he recalled a similar situation a few years ago. He thought he had forgotten the incident, but when he saw Jisung's condition, he remembered everything clearly.

"Déjà vu.."murmured Jisung who still looked at their hands.

Chan gasped. It seems that Jisung also remembers the event. An event that only some people know about.

"Hospital, you and me.."continued Jisung making Chan turn to Dr.Bae because he was feeling uneasy.

"Can you explain to us about that?"asked Dr. Bae softly.